What are you listening to right now? (PLEASE put videos behind spoiler tags)

K pop song. It's catchy, something to snap your fingers to. I don't snap my fingers though. I'm actually more familiar with the Japanese lyric version because it's part of an album but this one is more popular?

Last edited:
Time has Made A Change by The Speer Family.

Since it is my birthday, it makes sense.

SING - SiIvaGunner: King for Another Day

A duel arrangement between Jack & Elmo and Mariya Takeuchi, which arranges the song 'Sing' from Sesame Street in the style of the City Pop genre. Once again, it's a nice song to listen, both with how it sounds and the message it sends.

Also, if you haven't the gotten the hint yet, listen to the SiIvaGunner: King for Another Day soundtrack. There's a lot of great songs in there, and I wish more people would listen to them.

Yes, I heard of this through Kill Bill's official soundtrack, but I didn't realize there's an even longer, uncut version of the song (the Kill Bill version is 10 minutes long, this one is 16), so that's a great find.

Tom Salta/Atlas Plug makes good instrumental electronic arrangements, I think they made it for vgm soundtracks? Sounds good on its own though.

Last edited:
God's Building a Church by Gold City.

Why do I have this on repeat on YouTube for most of yesterday and ever since I woke up? Reason, Tim Riley's bass is good.

Nanobii "Sky's the Limit"

Can work as Mario bgm very well, I can imagine it, as some of the instruments do sound very similar to the midi stuff Mario uses.

A nice, smooth, airy fusion jazz piece with a great sax solo and smooth keyboard riffs. Also has Ferguson's high-pitched trumpet playing. I'm modding this song into Smash Ultimate in Rainbow Cruise, you can now patch in songs of greater length than the original, making it quite the boon for the music modders!

Oh, this thread was moved from Off-Topic to Entertainment & Media...no wonder I couldn't find it initially lol

Anyway

Jamiroquai is probably my favorite artist. I know that funk is probably my favorite genre of music maybe alongside symphonic metal and jazz so see a lot from me.

How How - Yello

A nice mix between electronic and funk, alongside some deep vocals.

Gave it a listen on YouTube, I like it! It sounds like jazz to me with electronic elements, which is a nice pleasant blend.

Wait, this was the band behind the sexy Oh Yeah music? The more you know.

omg how is this so freaking underrated its an incredible remix of one of my favourite nonvocal pieces of music in the world:

like the name, the weird animals for cover art, and the music is jazzy and all. features organs as advertised.

Pop music gets too much bad rap, I found this song quite enjoyable to listen to. Even if the lyrics are actually a bit explicit if you understand the euphemisms.

Girl groups are fun to listen to, they're pretty much female hip-hop with similar flow and use of rapping techniques to achieve the melody. Destiny's Child is one of the most well-known of them alongside the Spice Girls, even having their own song, Survivor, in Elite Beat Agents (that's how I even found about them in the first place). I enjoy this song from them, it's also pretty famous among their other songs, but I like it all the time.

Would it be possible to upload files straight from my computer?

I don't think it's possible to upload soundfiles directly to this forum, you have to use either YouTube or a third party external link.

I wouldn't advise to upload copyrighted music tracks regardless, it's a mess of legal shit.

EDIT: Anyway

It's a mix of metal and traditional Russian music. Amazing.

Last edited:
Back