What's the above user's best quote?

The best part of writing to me is that I get to communicate my thoughts and feelings to those who share my interests

*They faintly hear something*
:bowser: AHHHHHHHHHHH! *Bowser crashes right next to the ships entrance* Oh, My back, *Sees everyone* Oh, Hi.

Huh? Me? I didn't post here! Not me! Nuh-UH! No way! Never! You have no proof! I didn't do it, and if I did, it wasn't that big of a deal, and if it was a big deal, I didn't mean it, but if I did mean it, you deserved it. Also, if you don't not know, then you do know! And if you know that the answer isn't no, then you know that there's no way you can know I broke the window!

At the time I am posting this, the above user's signature consists of Arthur Read from the children's television show Arthur, who is wearing a golden chain, a black collared shirt, a white jacket, and white-framed glasses. He is poised against a green and purple background with the caption "It's not what you wear, it's how you wear it."

Tell that to the overprotictive parents of the world. One time I was playing an online game with an 11 year old and his mom came on the mic and yelled at me for 10 minutes.

if there's a marpg where mario gets to talk in full sentences the entire time

i take back every sort of garbage i said about the story and i will say story matters better than gameplay at every turn

Climate change skeptics deniers are among the most dangerous people in the planet. While climate change doesn't necessarily result in a world where everyone is dead, they (as well as attaining useful idiots to promote their PR) do want to try to cash in (and ruin scientists via the hoax controversy ("Climategate" resulted in slander and libel about climate scientists) before catastrophe and then attaining that status quo where they live in comfortable units while everyone else has a much more difficult life due to more intense weather is going to be much easier.

Back