What do you want in future Mario Installments?

yoshiking14x said:
A return to Subcon videogame, I never fought Wart.

A Luigi game in which Luigi and Waluigi are racing towards Daisy's castle and it turns out Tatanga abducted her and Luigi and Waluigi team up and Daisy becomes unlockable after defeating Tatanga for the first time and Tatanga kidnaps Mario as an act of revenge and Luigi fights him for the second time and Mario becomes unlockable but you have to play as Luigi to fight the final battle. That game should had been made for the Year of Luigi.

Playable:
:luigi: Luigi jumps higher than most characters.
:daisy: Can float like Peach.
:waluigi: Runs the fastest.
:mario: All around.

You forgot that one guy that I'd like

His trait is pissing off every player with his annoying voice, I guess.

Maᴙio said:
His trait is pissing off every player with his annoying voice, I guess.

Yoshi???

quote author=DaKid link=topic=27985.msg1530287#msg1530287 date=1408235694]
A real 3D open world Mario game. Each world has huge sections of a theme, and you can go about your goal from multiple angles.
[/quote]

Hmmm, like Elder Scrolls or something, but with a platform focus and Mario? Sounds nie.

Baby Luigi said:
yoshiking14x said:
A return to Subcon videogame, I never fought Wart.

A Luigi game in which Luigi and Waluigi are racing towards Daisy's castle and it turns out Tatanga abducted her and Luigi and Waluigi team up and Daisy becomes unlockable after defeating Tatanga for the first time and Tatanga kidnaps Mario as an act of revenge and Luigi fights him for the second time and Mario becomes unlockable but you have to play as Luigi to fight the final battle. That game should had been made for the Year of Luigi.

Playable:
:luigi: Luigi jumps higher than most characters.
:daisy: Can float like Peach.
:waluigi: Runs the fastest.
:mario: All around.

You forgot that one guy that I'd like

Baby Luigi is a secret Unlockable character and can get inside in small holes and pick up stuff quite easily.

I like that idea

but then again i like nearly anything baby luigi related as long as it's not embarrassing for him

Mario's Rival: A game in which Wario get's annoyed with Mario's popularity and he hypnotizes his (Mario) friends to fight and maybe capture him. Mario must defeat his friends at the end of each group of 8 worlds in order to bring their senses back. When Mario rescues all of them, Wario uses his airplane to throw bo-bombs at them and you choose any of the unlocked characters to battle against Wario.

Alternative endings:

If wario says sorry he gets to eat cake with Mario and his friends.
But if You pick the “I will smash you!” You battle him once more and he gets blasted away.

Waluigi is a boss if you defeat Wario in the second choice, gets same treatment as Wario.

yoshiking14x said:
Mario's Rival: A game in which Wario get's annoyed with Mario's popularity and he hypnotizes his (Mario) friends to fight and maybe capture him. Mario must defeat his friends at the end of each group of 8 worlds in order to bring their senses back. When Mario rescues all of them, Wario uses his airplane to throw bo-bombs at them and you choose any of the unlocked characters to battle against Wario.

Alternative endings:

But if You pick the “I will smash you!” You battle him once more and he gets blasted away.

Waluigi is a boss if you defeat Wario in the second choice, gets same treatment as Wario.
This.

I would like a new RPG Mario game...by Square Enix

yoshiking14x said:

Alternative endings:

Bosses:
World 1- Luigi
World 2- Peach
World 3- Daisy
World 4- Yoshi (after this world, you can now ride on Yoshi in Worlds 5-8)
World 5- Toad and Toadette (duo)
World 6- Donkey Kong
World 7- Rosalina
World 8- Wario/Waluigi (final boss)

Stargazing said:
yoshiking14x said:

Alternative endings:

Bosses:
World 1- Luigi
World 2- Peach
World 3- Daisy
World 6- Donkey Kong
World 7- Rosalina
Whoa, you now look like a Game Developer. Thanks for helping me with the characters and the idea of rideable Yoshi.

There is a Bonus stage in which Wario and Waluigi somehow travel back in time and hypnotize the baby characters, the babies who are rescued can be controlled, sounds too much to be in a disc but it would be great if true. If real it could be a sequel.

Stargazing said:
yoshiking14x said:

Alternative endings:

Bosses:
World 1- Luigi
World 2- Peach
World 3- Daisy
World 6- Donkey Kong
World 7- Rosalina
I'd rather have Peach the second to final boss, because I want there to be an intense cutscene where he and Peach are face to face with each other but Mario has second thoughts about fighting her because she's still his sweet heart deep down inside but peach beats the living shit out of him in frame blending slow motion, as Mario falls to the ground his friends cheer him on, so then Mario has no choice but to fight her, then the fight begins. After the fight Peach passes out on the ground and snaps back to normal, and when she wakes up, she and Mario stare at each other then Peach gets a little teary eyed and hugs Mario.

supermariofan said:
I'd rather have Peach the second to final boss, because I want there to be an intense cutscene where he and Peach are face to face with each other but Mario has second thoughts about fighting her because she's still his sweet heart deep down inside but peach beats the living *bleep* out of him in frame blending slow motion, as Mario falls to the ground his friends cheer him on, so then Mario has no choice but to fight her, then the fight begins. After the fight Peach passes out on the ground and snaps back to normal, and when she wakes up, she and Mario stare at each other then Peach gets a little teary eyed and hugs Mario.

waaaaaaaat

supermariofan said:
Stargazing said:
yoshiking14x said:

Alternative endings:

Bosses:
World 1- Luigi
World 2- Peach
World 3- Daisy
World 6- Donkey Kong
World 7- Rosalina
I'd rather have Peach the second to final boss, because I want there to be an intense cutscene where he and Peach are face to face with each other but Mario has second thoughts about fighting her because she's still his sweet heart deep down inside but peach beats the living *bleep* out of him in frame blending slow motion, as Mario falls to the ground his friends cheer him on, so then Mario has no choice but to fight her, then the fight begins. After the fight Peach passes out on the ground and snaps back to normal, and when she wakes up, she and Mario stare at each other then Peach gets a little teary eyed and hugs Mario.
That looks like this un-borned game is about to have cutscenes.

You mean that the characters are in the wrong places?

is Luigi or any Mario character aware that Kirby is Kirby?

I thought everyone were going to treat Kirby like if he was Mario and the plumber like Kirby.
But it would be cool to see their behavior of the different enviroments and characters.

Baby Luigi said:
supermariofan said:

Mcmadness said:
waaaaaaaat
Yeah, I know, that's only two sentences.

supermariofan said:
Stargazing said:
yoshiking14x said:

Alternative endings:

Bosses:
World 1- Luigi
World 2- Peach
World 3- Daisy
World 6- Donkey Kong
World 7- Rosalina
I'd rather have Peach the second to final boss, because I want there to be an intense cutscene where he and Peach are face to face with each other but Mario has second thoughts about fighting her because she's still his sweet heart deep down inside but peach beats the living shit out of him in frame blending slow motion, as Mario falls to the ground his friends cheer him on, so then Mario has no choice but to fight her, then the fight begins. After the fight Peach passes out on the ground and snaps back to normal, and when she wakes up, she and Mario stare at each other then Peach gets a little teary eyed and hugs Mario.
what

I want a game with the gameplay of SM64 where Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Wario, and Bowser are all playable with different attributes. The villain is new (or maybe Wart) and recruits several villains like Petey, King Boo, Big Bob-Omb, etc to be the bosses. Characters like Daisy, Waluigi, Toadette, Gadd, etc would be helpful NPCs throughout the game.

GalacticPetey said:
I want a game with the gameplay of SM64 where Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Wario, and Bowser are all playable with different attributes. The villain is new (or maybe Wart) and recruits several villains like Petey, King Boo, Big Bob-Omb, etc to be the bosses. Characters like Daisy, Waluigi, Toadette, Gadd, etc would be helpful NPCs throughout the game.
Maybe Daisy, Rosalina, Toadette, and Waluigi can be unlockables or something.
I can't see E Gadd jumping around with his old age, he could barely suck up that ghost with the Poltergust.

GalacticPetey said:

Who wants to end the Mario character separation?

That would be cool, just imagine all the different abilities.

I'd like a Yoshi game that has babies as playable characters.

INCLUDING Baby Luigi

Back