What do you want in future Mario Installments?

supermariofan said:
Character development

That would imply they have issues to be developed.

A Mario Party that follows in the awesome formula of Mario Party 5/6/7 and with Koopa Kids return.
A Mario Kart with standard battle arenas with anti-gravity sections.
A 3D Open World Mario Game with lots of content and with the SM3DW cast + Yoshi + Another Toad + Daisy with co-op Multiplayer.

I want Bowser playable in a mainline platformer while a new/returning villain replaces him as the big bad.

Also character development, grand dramatic storyline, plot twists, and unique themes for every world.

Surprised no one cared about the large bump.

I would like to see
*A Mario Kart game like Double Dash but with 12 racers, or maybe 10.
*A Mario Party like 6-7 with some good minigames.
*A Paper Mario like the first 2
*A Super Mario World styled Mario game
*Another Mario Strikers game, with new characters and new modes.

• A multiplayer New Super Mario Bros. game where Daisy and not two lame Toad colors are playable.
  • A Super Mario Galaxy 3
  • A Mario Golf on the Wii U
  • A new Mario strikers on Wii U
  • The next Mario Kart game being better balanced

Paper Mario said:
I want Bowser playable in a mainline platformer while a new/returning villain replaces him as the big bad.

Also character development, grand dramatic storyline, plot twists, and unique themes for every world.

Enjoy your pipe dream.

Yeah, that's the sad thing. Nintendo doesn't want mainline Mario to have story or any villain besides Bowser. At the very least I hope a new Paper Mario comes out and it goes back to having a deep story like the older installments.

Paper Mario said:
Yeah, that's the sad thing. Nintendo doesn't want mainline Mario to have story or any villain besides Bowser. At the very least I hope a new Paper Mario comes out and it goes back to having a deep story like the older installments.

>Paper Mario

>Deep

Pick one

3D Player 2004 said:
I want Mario & Luigi Dream Team to be the last Mario RPG ever made.

Enjoy your pipe dream.

Mcmadness said:
Paper Mario said:

>Paper Mario

>Deep

Pick one
Did you play the first three games?

supermariofan said:
Mcmadness said:
Paper Mario said:

>Paper Mario

>Deep

Pick one

Yes, they are not deep.

Mcmadness said:
supermariofan said:
Mcmadness said:
Paper Mario said:

>Paper Mario

>Deep

Pick one

Yes, they are not deep.
If that ending in Super Paper Mario isn't deep I don't know what is

I want Wario to be a villain again instead of just being a rude version of Mario and bring back DOHIMISSED!!! and have Waluigi be his minion or something.

Kill off the koopalings for real like pulling a Dry Bowser with them.

Make Yoshi his own playable character instead of having Mario ride him.

Make the main Toad playable and have him stand out a little more, like give him a pair of shades or something.

More games where Mario and Bowser to work together.

supermariofan said:
Mcmadness said:
supermariofan said:
Mcmadness said:
Paper Mario said:

>Paper Mario

>Deep

Pick one

Yes, they are not deep.
If that ending in Super Paper Mario isn't deep I don't know what is

You obviously don't if you think that was deep.

Have Daisy join Peach to make a kidnapped duo in the NSMB games and give P1 the option to play as Luigi.

Baby Luigi said:
I want more POW blocks. A game with 500% more of them would be the best game ever.

My wish hasn't been granted yet

3D Player 2004 said:
Have Daisy join Peach to make a kidnapped duo in the NSMB games and give P1 the option to play as Luigi.
Naah, Daisy is too badass to be kidnapped, she should join the Mario Bros on their quest

supermariofan said:
A Mario game with some really heavy *bleep*

Mario Kart 8 already has that. Have you seen the number of heavyweights online?

Yeah, if you don't use an heavyweight, you are putting yourself at disadvantage. And if you use a baby, then pray on luck to win.

Back