What do you want in future Mario Installments?

Kart Player 2008 said:
As long as they aren't the scary type like Yoshi's cutscene, I'd be fine with it.

THAT'S scary??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

I understood Mario Party 4 being scary to an extent.

But this??? THIS!?!?!?

Nysic said:
Hang on what's Yoshi's cutscene? I want to know what makes it "scary"
Yoshi eats Luigi.

Mario Power Tennis seemed to have a theme of Luigi torture throughout a lot of the cut-scenes.

Let me explain in more detail

Luigi presents a trophy to Yoshi, Yoshi thinks a trophy is a pineapple, and Yoshi ends up eating Luigi accidentally.

Yoshi is an idiot to mistaken a shiny thing as a pineapple btw.

How is that scary exactly?

Oh an on the topic of bloopers they should definitely have Mario Kart bloopers, such as Mario throwing a Blue Shell and it targeting Lakitu or something

The best parts of the bloopers and the intro are easily Wario and Waluigi's antics.

I'd watch an entire show about them messing shit up.

1:49 IS SO TERRIFYING

GalacticPetey said:
The best parts of the bloopers and the intro are easily Wario and Waluigi's antics.

I'd watch an entire show about them messing *bleep* up.
They need to do that.

I can't stop saying how Mario, Luigi, Waluigi, and Wario, they ALL need to talk. Seriously.

I like it how Wario is so sad in that trophy cutscene. it's hilarious. heheh

Kart Player 2008 said:
Nysic said:
Yoshi eats Luigi.

Mario Power Tennis seemed to have a theme of Luigi torture throughout a lot of the cut-scenes.
Well, at least Luigi can come out in an egg. It's not like he was killed or anything.

I didn't find it scary, I found it hilarious.

Stargazing said:
Kart Player 2008 said:
Nysic said:
Yoshi eats Luigi.

Well, at least Luigi can come out in an egg. It's not like he was killed or anything.

I didn't find it scary, I found it hilarious.
I don't know, what *are* the other Luigi torture? The only one that really qualifies is the Wiggler one and perhaps the Daisy one.

The other ones are a guy being cute to Luigi and the other is Luigi being shocked for many reasons I can explain without surmounting to Luigi torture.

The return to Sarasaland. The fact that there are four kingdoms for the price of one should be interesting to explore.

As well as bigger roles for some of the more overlooked characters like Daisy and Waluigi.

I want to see future Mario Installments........

A new Mario RPG game with Super Robot Taisen-like gameplay and battle scenes, and lots of things you would see in an anime. (And Dynamic KO animations!)

Back