What do you want in future Mario Installments?

Paper Mario said:
JY2J7BW.jpg
I can do a Garry's Mod picture of that and it would look 0.02% less stupid.

yoshiking14x said:
How long does it take to take one, or did you already have one but you didn't post it?
Probably several minutes.

I didn't make one, but I'm just saying I can.

Here, I'll get started on it shortly.

EDIT: Here it is.

6CB624F3B3199DFCC99C6AE3146B4996B68FD216

Wow! I was expecting that Yoshi's limit is carrying Wario.

Nicely Done.

To the person who cares: Anyone know how to put pictures or videos on the messages without making it look messy?

Maᴙio said:
yoshiking14x said:
How long does it take to take one, or did you already have one but you didn't post it?

that is the best pic on the internet

thank you good sir

Maᴙio said:
yoshiking14x said:

Any reason Bowser is so illuminated?

Cirdec said:

My sister spawned a badly placed lamp somewhere

Cirdec said:
Maᴙio said:
yoshiking14x said:

The character would otherwise look dark in a completely featureless white room; it doesn't look good. I was going for a style.

Oh, thanks for the feedback, guys! Really appreciate it! I can do more of these if you like, because I really enjoy this job. :)

To the person who cares: Anyone know how to put pictures or videos on the messages without making it look messy?

Code:
[IMG]image location link (i.e. www.warioisawesome.com/wario.png)[/IMG]

To resize it, use the following

Code:
[IMG][/IMG]

Good! If you need any additional help, don't hesitate to ask.

Maᴙio said:
Oh, thanks for the feedback, guys! Really appreciate it! I can do more of these if you like, because I really enjoy this job. :)

You should totally do one where Petey is eating Wario/Yoshi/whoever

Nysic said:
Maᴙio said:

I have a Petey ragdoll, although he's a bit big. He can probably fit Wario, Yoshi, Bowser, Mario, AND Toad in his mouth, and probably some more.

Nysic said:
Maᴙio said:

Heeheehee I'd want to do that

Baby Luigi said:
Nysic said:
Maᴙio said:

Heeheehee I'd want to do that
Don't steal my Gmodding glory you twit.

I was the one who kick-started the process of us porting the ragdolls.

Take that loser

(btw, can you PLEASE work on sports outfit Daisy?)

You two should make a thread where you take requests for these, if you like making them enough.

Baby Luigi said:
I was the one who kick-started the process of us porting the ragdolls.

Take that loser

(btw, can you PLEASE work on sports outfit Daisy?)
Oh my god, I got so side-tracked.

Oh, and same for this thread.

But those in favor of my creating some crazy Gmod pictures, say aye, and I may create an additional thread under fan creations.

Nysic said:
You two should make a thread where you take requests for these, if you like making them enough.
Yes.

Usually, when I make request threads, I end up not taking requests some time later in the point because I get overwhelmed by them. You see, I have a very strong sense of sympathy so I feel like doing my best AND not letting you down (I think I'll disappoint) and not letting you wait...thus I eventually get stressed out.

I made a Spore creature thread taking requests one time and I stopped because I was distracted by other things.

Baby Luigi said:
Usually, when I make request threads, I end up not taking requests some time later in the point because I get overwhelmed by them. You see, I have a very strong sense of sympathy so I feel like doing my best AND not letting you down (I think I'll disappoint) and not letting you wait...thus I eventually get stressed out.

I made a Spore creature thread taking requests one time and I stopped because I was distracted by other things.
We can show off the other pictures we made in the mean time.

But eh, if we're interested, we can always bump it.

A game in which Mario,Peach,and Luigi go to a jungle where DK lives. I need to think for a moment for more details.

GalacticPetey said:
After watching some clips from Power Tennis, I want funny five minute intros and bloopers again.

So do I. Mario Kart should start putting them in

Baby Luigi said:
GalacticPetey said:
After watching some clips from Power Tennis, I want funny five minute intros and bloopers again.

So do I. Mario Kart should start putting them in

As long as they aren't the scary type like Yoshi's cutscene, I'd be fine with it.

Back