Why are you on Mario Boards?

I was bored one day on the wiki and decided to check the forum out. The necessity thing came shortly after that.

because you cant be/act like this in real life
people will think you are one weird person
the online community is much more accepting

because my bestest buddies are here, like ol' erika over there

Because i cannot escape this place. I am tied to it. It is tied to me. I shall never be able to leave this place. My soul is part of the Super Mario Boards.

or it would probably be easier to say that it's just too addictive.

Joined because the folks at Lilyland were more active here.
Stayed for the good community / discussions.

Delelelele Whoop said:
Because i cannot escape this place. I am tied to it. It is tied to me. I shall never be able to leave this place. My soul is part of the Super Mario Boards.

or it would probably be easier to say that it's just too addictive.

I thought Magikrazy already married the forums, so it's already part of his soul and tied to him...?

I joined because some Zebras told me it was a fun place, so here I am.

Originally joined because it was the forum related to the wiki, but now I can't leave this place, I can't resist to my sweetie.

Baby Luigi said:
I'm here wasting my time leaving pointless posts when I could be doing much more productive stuff but this forum HOOKS me like a fishing rod.

I'm still here because it's a good way to kill time. Also, everyone here is nice for the most part so I enjoy it.

It's better than GameFAQs, which consists of complaining, flaming, MrSpacelySlate, MarioMan847, and my sister.

Mario Party X said:
It's better than GameFAQs, which consists of complaining, flaming, MrSpacelySlate, MarioMan847, and my sister.
am i stupid that i thought that didnt exist anymore
NEW GAMEFAQS MOTTO: restoring blockbuster's legacy

Mario Party X said:

It also consists of Reddit haters who think Reddit has got nothing else to do but DDOS other forums.

BananaFreak said:
Mario Party X said:

It also consists of Reddit haters who think Reddit has got nothing else to do but DDOS other forums.

gamefaqs has ups and downs and i still enjoy hanging out there (though i TRY to stay out of the smash boards)

I joined the wiki out of a general interest in Mario, then later came to the forum because I needed an account here to write for the 'Shroom.

Nowadays I still have an interest in Mario, of course (though less than when I first found the wiki), but the real reason I come here almost every day (although this place is to blame for me not having edited a video in months) is because of the community.

We feel special that you chose this one out of all Mario forums. :')

Back