Why are you on Mario Boards?

LakituderSchnell said:
I've got more on my head than just this site, y'know. School and stuff.
Obviously put real life first, it was just a suggestion. I'm not saying this is the only important thing in your life.

Jim McGinn said:
LakituderSchnell said:
Obviously put real life first, it was just a suggestion. I'm not saying this is the only important thing in your life.
DON'T LISTEN TO HIM PUT A WEBSITE DEVOTED THE MARIO SERIES ABOVE EVERYTHING AND THEN YOU WILL BECOME EMPEROR OF DUTCHLAND?...i'll be honest i'm not exactly sure where the dutch or from Scandinavia right?

Jim McGinn said:
LakituderSchnell said:
I'm not angry. :)

The Blackadder said:
DON'T LISTEN TO HIM PUT A WEBSITE DEVOTED THE MARIO SERIES ABOVE EVERYTHING AND THEN YOU WILL BECOME EMPEROR OF DUTCHLAND?...i'll be honest i'm not exactly sure where the dutch or from Scandinavia right?
*The Netherlands.

Scandinavia, where's he that get from

I'm here because I'm here because I'm here because I'm here because I'm here because I'm here because I'm here...

Because I want to.
Lol, I actually came across it while searching for tips, so I decided to make an account to give my own. Everyone always beats me to the tips.

Come for the community stay for the fan art!

there's a couple of threads in fan creations

but it's not like a big thing

Back