Why are you on Mario Boards?

Mario Party X said:
We feel special that you chose this one out of all Mario forums. :')
Actually, it was the first one I saw.

I pretty much was bored and needed help on how to beat a Mario game. Cheat sites usually don't help much, so I typed in "Mario Wiki" in a Google search. I found 2 wikis that were relevant, and this one seemed to be better.

I never bothered editing anything because wiki code is confusing for me.

So I looked around and I was thinking, "There's a forum?!"

Click.

It seemed interesting, so I registered.

^Pretty much the story.

I joined the Wiki when I was younger and was obsessed with Nintendo. I saw things with which I did not agree and wanted to change it. I never got around to changing it though (luckily, since I was very opinionated then), and eventually I wanted to set up a Shroom position and made a horrible article to apply to fake games (about Super Wario Dance Party). Ever since then I just decided to see what it was like and got sorta stuck here.

I joined, because I don't have any hobby, besides playing Mario (Nintendo) games, if you can count it as a hobby. I neither have many friends, because most people in my area are mean and cause lots of trouble. Almost nobody likes Mario nor Nintendo, and say that it is for kids.(I am very sad, when I am home alone for the most time of the day.) I saw this forum was about Mario, and thought it was a good place to find some friends. I also thought that since most people like more things than only Mario, I could maybe learn something from that (mostly about other Nintendo franchises).

I'm also normally very silent and antisocial, when I am around people, but I in reality really like to talk. I especially like to talk about Mario (Nintendo) related stuff, and open more up for people when it is about that.

The main reason I'm here is out of habit, as well as the wiki admin requirement.

But I doubt I could stand to be here for much longer.

NaviLuma said:
I'm also normally very silent and antisocial

FYI, that's not being anti-social, that's being introverted

Just letting you know

I'm fine with being corrected if I'm wrong. I just don't like it, if something does it with every little thing I do. It helps me with getting better at english, and I am happy for that. Especially now, when I haven't been in school for a long time and can only get a new school in August.

No worries: shy people calling themselves "anti-social" is a highly common mistake, even if English is their first language

because its fun on here and an all-round great community

even if mario is barely mentioned

Besides the pun barely stands up :dk: considering that Mr. Kong here was doubting the stand not wanting one.

Back