The Hunger Games

Cackletta

Plus, I have no motivation. My parents are fine.
With the recent release of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, I have decided to make this role-playing game thread. Basically, you can volunteer to be in the games if you would like to (Up to 24 people in total) and you can fight with everyone else. The last person alive wins. For the first game, I will be the person who makes all of the arena dangers, such as flesh-eating monkeys and death fog. When you volunteer, please say what weapon you would like to start with.

Rules:
You cannot volunteer to take someones place
You cannot kill someone with one post, and you must give them a chance to survive
You cannot have any firearms or futuristic weapons
Members that are not playing in the games may help the players by giving them items, but nothing that will give anyone a huge advantage.
You can choose one of these weapons: A knife, a spear, a bow and 10 arrows, a sword, a tomahawk, 50 shurikens or a baton.

Players:
1. NEXandGBX- Sword
2. Neptune
3. DragonFreak
4. New Super Mario- Bow
5. EctoBiologist
6. Gonzales Kart Inc.- Bow
7. Kingfawful4321- Shurikens
8. Toad85
9. Iggy Koopa Jr- Sword
10. PrincessOfPeaches
11. YoshiMonsta- Sword
12. aregularforumuser
13. BMB

Neprune is a great, natural mild laxative that can be squeezed into delicious juice.

So I get to have a weapon... A scalpel? A poisonous needle? A crucifix? A circular blade? WHY IS IT SO HARD TO CHOOSE :'(

Back