Your headcanons

Yeah I think I know what it is too. Her body changes every morning, so she has to buy two pairs of dresses for this.

203px-SMO_Artwork_Pauline.png
692px-Pauline_model_MTA.png

She can try hiding her proportional changes all she wants, but she can't fool my oversized plumber™ eyes! Nyeh heh heh.
Um, the "proportional changes" MIGHT be the fact she's wearing HEELS in one image and SNEAKERS in the other

You can probably be aro ace and act flirty, but you're just not attracted to people. Maybe Waluigi just likes a dance!

You can probably be aro ace and act flirty, but you're just not attracted to people. Maybe Waluigi just likes a dance!
Nah, mate. That's a man wanting to smash in more ways than one

I'm going to listen to the ace person on that one.

Back to Pauline, the heels are totally a power up giving her the power to sing (and changing her body size)

I act like that when I want to purposely seduce my boyfriend and I'm still a hard ace. Yeah some ace people can be trollish.

Wario: He's Demi

He definitely enjoys hookups though, or so can be construed from the better endings of Virtual Boy Wario Land and the end credits of Wario Land 4:

WL4_-_Flashback_Bonus_3.png

(look! he's overjoyed that he's bringing a Playboy bunny--and money of course--back home lol. now he can talk all night about how he bullies defenseless goons for coin.)

I do like the idea that he might have some deeper feelings for Mona though.

Last edited:
He definitely enjoys hookups though, or so can be construed from the better endings of Virtual Boy Wario Land and the end credits of Wario Land 4:

WL4_-_Flashback_Bonus_3.png

(look! he's overjoyed that he's bringing a Playboy bunny--and money of course--back home lol. now he can talk all night about how he bullies defenseless goons for coin.)

I do like the idea that he might have some deeper feelings for Mona though.
Yeah! He's also very supportive of Waluigi!

Luigi: bisexual

personally i cant see luigi being straight outside of pretending to be. luaisy is a very one sided ship

Wario: He's Demi and has a thing for Mona

yesss mona x wario is a great pairing also honestly i saw a hc of wario being trans masc and i know believe he is 1000%

Bowser: Straight, but if his kids were to come out he'd be 100% ok with that

bowser is too fruity to be straight im sorry

also i'd like to add my gender/sexuality hc for gooigi, who is a genderless being (literally) and is pan. he's also ace but sex positive so he's up for exploring that.

Reactions: zel
personally i cant see luigi being straight outside of pretending to be. luaisy is a very one sided ship

yesss mona x wario is a great pairing also honestly i saw a hc of wario being trans masc and i know believe he is 1000%

bowser is too fruity to be straight im sorry

also i'd like to add my gender/sexuality hc for gooigi, who is a genderless being (literally) and is pan. he's also ace but sex positive so he's up for exploring that.
That's cool

To add my own pieces of evidence regarding Pauline's height...

Conclusion: New Donk City causes height changes for everyone but Mario, Luigi, and Peach.

Mario's just a super midget in New Donk City.

The Mushroom Kingdom doesn't have a standing military because Peach is confident in Mario and co's abilities to handle any potential crisis, thus she uses what would have been the military budget on more useful things for the kingdom.

Mario IS the standing military. And Luigi. And Toad. And Daisy even.

I know maybe some one-liner in some MaRPG contradicts what I'm saying but I'm always under belief that Boos are just paranormal wisp-like poltergeists, and they're not actually deceased entities and whatnot; kinda like how Cappy isn't really supposed to represent a dead person.

i.e. Boos are born Boos.

Back