Your headcanons

If it’s true that a comet shower occurs every 100 years, that is. But maybe there were two showers in one century, you know, by chance.

Easter Yoshi said:
Plague Knight said:
Easter Yoshi said:
Yeah, that means SMG2 is either an alternate canon or takes place in a parallel universe...
Not if the rearrangement was only physical. It just means that the universe got physically changed without affecting time. When a Luma becomes a planet, it isn't a parallel universe, so I don't see how the entire universe going through this change is any different. It also can't be parallel because the old layout of the universe simply doesn't exist anymore.
Basically, you’re assuming that Mario is 126 years old.

No, you missed this part:
Plague Knight said:
the rearranging of the universe allows the Star Festival to happen again in a shorter time
If the universe is rearranged, then it is entirely in the realm of possibility for whatever factors make the comet come to be changed during the rearrangement so that the comet comes much sooner, like in only one year for example.

ugh this is why i never think deeply about tying plot holes in galaxy 1/2, i'm getting a headache right now just from reading this.

goombas that have been squished are teleported back to bowser's castle

inflated back to normal

and sent back out

so you are actually stomping on the same few goombas

Sgt Nate V said:
goombas that have been squished are teleported back to bowser's castle

inflated back to normal

and sent back out

so you are actually stomping on the same few goombas
Yeah, that’s what I thought. Yoshi’s New Island shows that Goombas don’t actually die when you stomp on them anyways.

My Super Paper Mario headcanon is that Blumiere was sincere about trying to build a better universe after the destruction of the old one (at least early on). The only sources we have for him just killing everybody are Dimentio (who has an interest in making himself look much better to Mario and Co. than Bleck) and Bleck, when he'd be trying to get Mario and Tippy to kill him after realizing that not only was Timpani alive but all he did (destroyed his family, rampaged across the universe) was in vain.

some of my headcanons are:

the aforementioned broodal origin
a good chunk of lemmy's land (i.e., morton sr)
characters from the NCS (i.e., king toadstool, wooster)

mario and luigi were born on plit
soon after yoshi's new island they were taken to earth
and they lived there until they discovered the mushroom kingdom

bowser built bob-ombs after he saw them in a dream

there is also a way of transportation between subcon and reality

so that's why you see mario 2 characters outside of subcon

bonneters reproduce by having 2 parents gather up and do some elaborate magic on a hat and a babby will form eventually
i keep on coming bac k with headcanons

Mashabely said:
bonneters reproduce by having 2 parents gather up and do some elaborate magic on a hat and a babby will form eventually
i keep on coming bac k with headcanons

But wouldn't the stork bring the newborn Bonneters to their parents like it tried to do for Baby Mario, Baby Luigi and the other babies in Yoshi's Island, Yoshi's Touch and Go, Yoshi's Island DS and Yoshi's New Island?

OK, I eventually looked up what a headcanon is and apparently, me and my brother have a lot of these:
*Roy is the leader of the Koopalings and is infinitely rich, though he still loves stealing people's money. He is the ruler of the world and often knocks people out with his farts. His favourite food is bacon, and he has everyone's phones set up so that they play a special ringtone for him and they have to answer him or get fined. He loves playing beach volleyball and looking after Baby Mario. Roy also likes pushing Toads off cliffs.
*Lemmy is obsessed with explosives, is fairly hyperactive and rarely sleeps. He is best friends with Waluigi and Hariet, who he enjoys testing and developing bombs with, and often goes off with them plus Wario, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi and Baby Wario to blow up their enemies' stuff.
*Iggy is constantly hyperactive and almost entirely lives off sugar, and only sleeps for a few seconds each night. He enjoys farming apples and carrots and looking after his pet Chain Chomps. He is best friends with Madame Broode.
*Ludwig enjoys making hundreds of clones of himself and playing Ping Pong tournaments with them.
*Morton is a complete and utter idiot, and is best friends with Spewart and R.O.B. (Under the name R.O.F., standing for Robot Of Failure). He likes doing "construction", which is basically hitting building materials with his hammer or unintentionally blowing stuff up. They all think that dynamite is trophies.
*Luigi has his own Italian restaurant which he runs with some of the ghosts from Luigi's Mansion 2, however the babies often get left there, as their parents see Luigi as free childcare, so the female babies and Baby Yoshis ransack the place.
*The babies are all the sons and daughters of their respective parents.
*Baby Wario enjoys hanging out with Baby Mario and Baby Luigi, as well as occasionally with Baby Bowser and Baby DK. He likes robbing and bombing people with Wario, stealing Luigi's sweets and can smell coins.
*Baby DK always steals all of Luigi's banana flavoured sweets.
*Baby Peach is an idiot and often sticks things into or gets stuck in things.
*Baby Rosalina can levitate things.
*Rosalina takes care of Baby Rosalina and the Lumas, however she often reads the Lumas sad stories and upsets them. She usually tries to make other people take care of Baby Rosalina because she doesn't like her very much.
*Everybody hates MC Ballyhoo, except Pink Gold Peach and everybody who is too stupid to know better.
*Toads love eating ice cream, however they regularly eat too much and end up with stomach ache, then annoy people by complaining about it.
*When Toads have nightmares, they go and sleep in Princess Peach's bed with her. This really annoys Peach because a lot of Toads have nightmares at once so there are usually loads of Toads in her bed.
*Volbonans are evil and go around trying to cook everything in sight.
*Most of the time, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby DK, Baby Wario and Baby Bowser get looked after by Wario and Waluigi instead of their own parents, because they find them more fun. This really annoys Mario.
*The babies are normally taken to a Toad-run nursery, however Waluigi doesn't trust the Toads there so he often takes the male babies out while the Toads aren't looking, and the rest usually escape and go and torment Luigi.
*Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, Pauline, Toadette, Birdo, Wendy and Pom Pom are best friends and regularly hang out together.

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi both have a very thin layer of peach fuzz on their upper lips, which is why they have a 'Stache stat in Partners in Time.

the babies carry a false mustache to try to impress the shopkeepers into giving them discounts

Waluigi lives in a cabin.

This is indisputable.

Easter Yoshi said:
BBQ Turtle said:
*Everybody hates MC Ballyhoo, except Pink Gold Peach and everybody who is too stupid to know better.
I guess I’m too stupid to know any better, then.
Guess that makes the two of us.

Peach's odd behavior (Strikers, Super Paper Mario) back in the Wii days was a leftover of the Shadow Queen hijacking her. Bringing out what was hidden within her (her pride in her beauty and status, her drive to avenge insults, her haughtyness).

I’ve been thinking about the school lives of Mario, Luigi, Peach, Wario, and Waluigi.

For one thing, Mario’s full name (Mario Mario) would have caused much confusion. The principal would say “Mr. Mario”. Then Mario would respond, only to have the teacher say “Oh, I meant your brother.”

Luigi was paranoid as a kid, and he would spend the entire duration of exams worrying about ghosts whenever he heard a noise. Then the teacher would say “Mr. Mario, there are no ghosts in this room.” Then comes the Mario confusion.

Whenever Peach passed a group of people in school halls, there would always be some murmuring about her. They’d be saying “Oh, it’s the princess” or something like that.

Wario and Waluigi just decided, “You know what? LET’S SKIP SCHOOL!” and wouldn’t go to school most of the time. They got into a lot of trouble when they did this.

My fanon would be that Toad and Luigi were picked on a lot by bigger guys like Bowser, Wario, Donkey Kong, Waluigi, and others at school. Mario wasn't the popular kid because he kept sticking up for smaller characters and his wimpy brother and was made fun of for his crush on Peach, and he was also short and overweight, but not brawny. Peach and Daisy enjoyed attention because they were royalty, but Peach's too accommodating while Daisy, maybe she's too busy with athletics.

Back