Your headcanons

elarmadillosucks said:
ThatGuy62 said:
elarmadillosucks said:
Bowser's favorite instrument is the accordion.
Nah, the 3D World album art shows that he leans to the drums.
I'm guessing you didn't get the reference?
No, I did not.
I'm sorry.

Baby characters can exist alongside their adult counterparts thanks to E. Gadd's time machine.

Clone characters are actually Duplighosts.

Dang it, I forgot all about that wonderful screen.

I'd bet they did.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Borp said:
One wonders if Camelot designed them that way on purpose.
Fun fact: Azalea came before Daisy.
Before her redesign, anyway. ;)

For some reason, I associate each of the Koopalings with a different instrument.

List of the Koopalings instruments:
-Ludwig: Piano
-Morton: Drum
-Roy: Guitar
-Lemmy: Xylophone
-Iggy: Saxophone
-Wendy: Flute
-Larry: Trumpet

Kirby's Helpers said:
For some reason, I associate each of the Koopalings with a different instrument.

List of the Koopalings instruments:
-Ludwig: Piano
-Morton: Drum
-Roy: Guitar
-Lemmy: Xylophone
-Iggy: Saxophone
-Wendy: Flute
-Larry: Trumpet

That reminds me that a few Koopalings were shown playing some instruments in the games:
MusicalConducterMusician.png

MLPJ_Lemmy_Air_Guitar.gif

As far as first-party Nintendo is concerned, Larry has been shown being a DJ in the screens of the Electrodrome.
MK8_Electrodrome_Video_2.gif

Toad Harbor and Toad Town Harbor are one in the same.

Also, the towns and such around the Mushroom world are much bigger than most of the games can handle showing. That's why Toad Town seems so small in Paper Mario and Super Mario Galaxy.

I mean yeah if you take the Mushroom-like landmass that is the Mushroom Kingdom and put every single location that has been confirmed to be part of it in there, that would show that what Mario Odyssey showed us from it was just a tiny percentage of the entire kingdom.

In my headcanon, many of the locations of Mario 64 are in the Mushroom Kingdom. Bowser’s castle is all the way past the ocean in his Kingdom, which is also bigger than what Odyssey showed us. There is a town for Koopas to live in, Bowser’s castle, and that lava area that’s in almost every other Mario game. Only, you don’t explore all those in Mario Odyssey, because your goal is the castle.

In fact, all the kingdoms are way bigger than what you actually get to explore from them. In the background of Fossil Falls, there are still other similar-looking islands, which means they’re all part of the cascade kingdom, but the only area from this kingdom you get to explore is Fossil Falls. Same goes with Tostarena and Steam Gardens and especially Crumbleden, because even if it’s one of the smallest levels in the game, the Ruined Kingdom is that gigantic batwing-like landmass, so it has so much more into it than it seems.

Minion Quest takes place after the events of superstar saga where Bowser had decided to invade the beanbean kingdom but was intercepted by Fawful who hijacks his army to conquer it for him.

I just have to ignore every mention of Cackletta and the Bros and it makes perfect sense.

It doesn't really but it already doesn't fit so fuck it.

the broodals were originally normal rabbits like the ones you see in the game

but captured by evil cap ghosts that were banished from bonnetonne

that's the only plausible explanation for why their eyes look like cap ghost eyes

the ghosts in mthe marioverse arent undead, they were always like that. the ghosts are just species with some unique powers such as flying through walls and posessing things. most of the ghosts evolved from a single common ancestor that had those powers.
the skeletons are indeed undead though (except a few like tostarenans)

Back