Your headcanons

Mister Wu said:
Nyrie said:
and lemmy koopa, who is trans
MarioCompactDisco.jpg

Mario_Luigi_Peach_Lemmy_WKS.png

Sometimes I have issues in understanding fanon...

MC Mario vs King Koopa DJ battle.

Without the helium on his nose, Yoshi has a deep voice and his deflated nose makes him look like a Squidward.

Peach broke up with Mario before the events of Colour Splash.

-Mario cannot stomp on enemies underwater because his legs are in another position, causing his knees to touch the enemy, and mario has bruises on them.

-Mario cannot touch an enemy sideways because they are magically protected by a force field.

-Bowser was created when someone had the idea of merging a turtle and a dragon. :bowser:

-Mario eats suits such as the tanooki suit or the penguin suit to gain these abilities.

-Wario and Waluigi are in fact Mario and Luigi but in their "troll" versions. :wario: :waluigi:

-Lemmy koopa is female( I did not know his name, so its pretty much obvious now).

-Peach and Daisy are sisters. :peach: :daisy:

-Super Paper Mario was te first paper mario ever made.( I was born in 2003)

That's pretty much everything I remember for now.

Whenever Bowser's minions fail he punishes them by forcing them to play his various one sided mini-games from the mario party series.

Yoshi is biologically female that identifies as male.

The Mario vs Donkey Kong series (including the arcade original and donkey kong 93) takes place in an alternate world where princess peach and Bowser don't exist and Pauline is Mario's girlfriend and he works as toy maker with his own business.

Mario is actually very anxious and insecure in the inside, as much as people see Luigi as anxious and insecure.

It would explain the sharp contrast in personality compared to his twin, Luigi.

Bowser jr would be a good person were it not for his dad's influence.

Well, he's still an impressionable kid. Funny, our fanon is that Bowser Jr. is actually a nice kid and has to put up with bratty Koopalings and isn't given enough attention.

Well paper jam had him being as a spoiled but ultimately neglected child who Bowser does care about but he's too focused on his evil plans to give him the time of day.

Mmm-hmm. Look what happened to Bowser Jr. in Mario Kart 8, look how he has to sacrifice recolors for Koopalings in Smash 4. It kind of sucks that we don't really get to see Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings developed as characters since there are just so much of them.

At least Bowser Jr. doesn't need sacrifice attention in Mario Party: Star Rush. No Koopalings to fight the spot.

Makes me wonder if jr will be added to the Switch Port of MK8.

I always preferred jr to the koopalings (but I like them all) because jr has more of a defined personality than the koopalings.

The Koopalings are kinda ambiguous in terms of personality with the exception of the cartoons and, vaguely, their voice acting in MK8, so it would really be nice if they would leave them out until they can add in some character development.

Mcmadness said:
Makes me wonder if jr will be added to the Switch Port of MK8.
The director of MK8 explicitly mentioned him in his interview of in 2014, along with King Boo, Dry Bones and Diddy Kong, since King Boo has been added, it's certainly a possibility.

Mcmadness said:
I always preferred jr to the koopalings (but I like them all) because jr has more of a defined personality than the koopalings.
He's not my favorite of the eight, but I definitely like him and I agree on the personality part. I think we can thank Koizumi for that, Super Mario Sunshine, with all the shortcomings that it had, at least had many lines of dialogue and a somewhat developed story that allowed Bowser Jr. to have a distnct and well-defined personality from the very beginning, unlike the Koopalings whose personality, at least in Japan, wasn't very well defined in the NES/SNES era and started being developed in Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, in which we also see for the first time in the games dialogue between them (in that SMW interactive anime nobody replied to Wendy, so it wasn't a real dialogue).

Gene Rayburn said:
so it would really be nice if they would leave them out until they can add in some character development.
Agreed (although Wendy will likely be in the next Mario & Sonic game), and possibly clarifying that before the games are made so we don't have yet another Morton's case.

Sheet, I think all characters can benefit from character development.

Too bad Nintendo embraces a lot of their characters as sterilized, sanitary, and safe.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Sheet, I think all characters can benefit from character development.

Too bad Nintendo embraces a lot of their characters as sterilized, sanitary, and safe.

Ironically thats part of what made them so appealing to so many people in the first place.

The less details there are the more people can view them with their own headcanons.

Peach and Tiny Kong are good friends.

Mario and DK have a friendly rivalry.

Bowser steals coins in the Mario Party series to be able to afford new castles.

Mcmadness said:
Ironically thats part of what made them so appealing to so many people in the first place.

The less details there are the more people can view them with their own headcanons.
People view Mario as boring though. He just needs a tad more personality. No full-blown backstories, but something like Fortune Street. As I said for a million times already.

Deinosuchus said:
Mario and DK have a friendly rivalry.
Mario and DK hate each other and Mario owned Donkey Kong because he used to work for the circus.

Also, Luigi is a better plumber than Mario because Mario took some time off plumbing for construction work, so Luigi has more experience.

LeftyGreenMario said:
People view Mario as boring though. He just needs a tad more personality. No full-blown backstories, but something like Fortune Street. As I said for a million times already.

Long time fans sure but it hasn't hurt his overall appeal to general audiences.

The stars and coins Donkey Kong accumulated during his tenure in Mario Party 1-4 are the ones he gives away in the DK minigames in Mario Party 5-7 and his space events in Mario Party 8.

Unfortunately, your headcanon doesn't really fit mine. For me, Donkey Kong is a secret admirer for Bowser (which is why he prefers the Bowser Bomb in Mario Party 2), and it's also why in my playthroughs, it feels like Donkey Kong most often feels Bowser's wrath first.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Unfortunately, your headcanon doesn't really fit mine. For me, Donkey Kong is a secret admirer for Bowser (which is why he prefers the Bowser Bomb in Mario Party 2), and it's also why in my playthroughs, it feels like Donkey Kong most often feels Bowser's wrath first.

Well, due to DK preferring the Bowser Bomb in Mario Party 2, he is listed on TV Tropes for "Bullying a Dragon".

Back