I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

Shadowshy said:
this post is freakworld bait
I’m tired and I just glanced at your avatar and sig and thought it was Guzma

My signature is now being in to the holiday spirit.

I chose Norfair because my Smash Wii U plays Christmas music on it.

There is a pretty Mario because he is pretty and there is also a Mario on a pretty horse. The Luigi is clasping his head in disappointment that is 2017 for him but his facial expression is funny. There is a Kirby climbing the arena and Mr. Game & Watches that kind of look like Christmas light and there is a Knight Wario hovering. These four characters are getting Star KO'd because it's a funny animation. Oh, and there is Mario in green clothes, I wonder what that is all about.

I've decided to take a simplistic approach and just have only one picture of Baby Luigi as my avatar rather than 300+ pictures of him.

And yeah, no matter how much what I think, that's still just Baby Luigi, just wearing a different piece of clothing and always being pissed off and edgy.

Oh and my signature has Left 4 Dead 2 characters wearing Santa hats and my favorite Left 4 Dead 2 character acting grumpy while wearing a hat. I love it. <3

i know i'm late but...............

king boo dancing from MKwii

i think i will make a rotating king boo photo montage sometime.

I used the drawing Lakitunder gave me, added a Santa Claus hat (even though a living Santa Claus today probably isn't possible, but there was a St. Nicolaus) similar to Luigi 64DD's, changed my shoes to green, and added Merry Christmas in color and put in on a blue background.

it is with regret that I announce that I am leaving the danganronpa fad

...so I could join the danganronpa fad again

So I have an Isabelle avatar now. Best one I could find in this battlefield of *ahem* unpleasant fanarts, but I eventually found the right one whattaya know.

New sig coming soon.

Also gotta give credit to whoever made this, because cute Isabelle fanart is oddly relatively rare, at least from my point of view.

Back