I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

Well i tried adding this gif on my sig, i guess it looks good for each of my posts. My avatar for now will be Paper Bowser.

the doki doki panic counter fad is greenlit

also in all my 7 1/4 years here, this is actually the first time i have a strictly mario-based theme. It happened.

best persona 5

I have a thing for Mario Sports games and I have a thing for Mario in tennis attire for once rather than the sweaty grimy mildewy mess of his overalls.

Isabelle theme.

Not that it matter since I’m going to be gone for some time, but still wanted to say that one thing.

Back to normal rotating avatar, except with some taken out and some added in. Still an abundance of Luigis, Maries, and geese. Look especially for a rather well-dressed Luigi.
cprB6BLs.jpg
62ZB7gGs.jpg
9hwy9eLs.jpg
GQMriQws.jpg
pe78oCls.jpg
waa6NOTs.jpg
WFFbkn5s.jpg
kElIenVs.jpg

Don't listen to them, they have no idea what they're talking about.

s̴̨̡̧̜͉͕̙̝̺̺̙̲̣̯͕̐̆̈́̉͆̎̄̂̈̀̏̑̆̽͠ͅh̶̲̩͖͙͇͔̞̤̯̿i̷̡̡̺̼̭͖̰͇̬̼͎̳̅̿͌̀̚͝͝ṱ̸̢̨̡̮͉̺̠̲͉̱̪̤͈̰͉͐̄͆́͗̔̐͆͂̓̂ ̸̢̧͚̖̬̓̀͆͗͋̅́̇͘̕͘̕͝ḩ̴̛̪͇̺̲̩͓͉͕̪͍̰̩̈̊̾͂͌͒͗̓̔͂͠͝ͅé̶̛̫̮̝̙̥̹̦͋͂͗͌̌̈̊͗͐̕͝'̵̡̮̃͑͑̿̓͘͝ṣ̴̲̆̑̒̈́̆́̊̐ ̷̨̛̣̠̳̲̙̞̰͍̺̞͕̄̋̔͒̏̅̎̓̌͒̎͆͝ͅͅṛ̶̫͔̭̺̯͉͈̤̓̊̾̾̃̐̊̓͛͜ĭ̵̢̡̖̳̝̼̥̘̲͍̜̦̻̟̜̈́͊̀͐͐ģ̶̱̺̠̮̜̣̜̹̟̫̈̈̉͆͊̄͋̇͑̓̉̾̈́̄͝ḩ̷͍͕͊͊̐̈́͝t̵͓̝̖͙̹̝͈͌͋ ̶̧͈̣̒͐̐̅̌́̐͝m̷̢̧̡͉̥̞̬͙̪̫̳̟͇̰͒̓̚ȳ̴̨̰͙͉̝̻̤͐ ̶̢̨̨̬̣̲̼͓͎̦̺͓̼̱̹̆̌͆͑m̷̛̼͍̎̇͐̿̃̓͋̏̓̈́̄̄̓̕̕į̸̙̣̹̯̳̱̹̩̘̈́̍̓͆s̷̢̥̞͓̮̞̦̟͉̦̪͑̈̌̈́ͅt̸̛̥̯͍̬̐͑͆͛̓̈́̉̌̈͒͋̈̕ą̸̛̣͈͕̭͓̲͍̥͍͊̂̑͒̏̓̇̄̀̽̄͝k̵̨̨̢͙̳̰͙͍̜̲̭̮̇̄͛̊̾ͅe̸̢̨̱̭̙͕̗̟̗̙͕̱͖̒̑̌̅͊̓̏͌̒͐̌͠

Hey guys now that Star Allies is close, I decided to be something Kirby. I chose Bandanna Waddle Dee.

New rotating avatar featuring some old themes as well as some other favorite characters of mine

Back