I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

Rose said:
New rotating avatar featuring some old themes as well as some other favorite characters of mine
So much for the Shovel Knight fad, I guess. :P

I've got Specter Knight in there, it's close enough for me.

Besides, I couldn't decide between going Shovel Knight or Kirby in honor of Star Allies coming soon.

I changed my sig from the line of different images to one image. A bunch of sprites I made of myself in different Mario power-up forms, along with my default, winter sports, and Striker outfits.
I also changed my profile from the winter clothing back to the Paper sprites of me and my Yoshi OC. This time I shrunk the character emblems and put our names next to us.

My profile picture remained a photo of me from November for too long, so now it's now me in the woods in early March without a sweatshirt. I have no regrets, and I didn't catch a cold. ;)

I might change it to another photo of me when Spring starts.

has a small theme change
avatar changed to official art of mario, signature is now evil edgy Mario

You should probably crop your avatar or at least resize it and/or adjust the ratio of it.

I made a sprite of my user character in the Mario & Luigi style in my sig, mostly for Neptune to use in his comic. Made a gif of the sprites I've made so far, which is the 8 directions

p4jeNj7.gif

Turned out real nice! Man it's been a long time since I drew sprites. Feels good again.

Excited for Smash and Mario Tennis aces.

I slightly edited my banner and made a new gif to reflect that using Rosalina's most recent render and appearence, also slighlty edited by me because her mouth in the original is something that i dislike.

A girl with anxiety that does overambitious stuff and deals with an obnoxious voice in her head that says is trying to help her but does the exact opposite

Boy, Celeste is not just a good game, it's relateable

So I ended the Isabelle theme and am back to myself.

These images are from the latest 'Shroom Issue.

Back