I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

Swiftie_Luma said:
With the announcement of the new Mario Party and Rosalina's new render being finally out i decided to make my theme more blue rather than the previous black. More space like , less dark like.
But space IS dark.

Exactly what I thought when I expected everyone to vote for him, but everyone went for your suggestion lol.

Hello, I would like to draw attention to the wonderful product in my sig. Buy a Thneed, which all people need, today for 0% off your next order! Lorax Not Approved!

I have a new avatar. I didn't know what I wanted, so I went with all three of the things happening this month. Super Mario Odyssey, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions, and my birthday.

I don't think I have much time left to make myself a sig so I got myself the first one I could find in Google Images.

New rotating avatar; It's got plenty of Luigis, a few Maries, a great picture of King Dedede, and a goose. What more could one want from one of my themes? Also sig has wiki sig and links to my stuff. Here are the images in my avatar:

Cuphead, don't deal with the devil

It's good, y'all. How can you say no to a game that's painstakingly hand-drawn with traditional animation methods and was so expensive, the indie developers had to mortgage their house? If you're an animation fan especially the classic 1930's craze, complete with the music, go play the damn thing.

also, new avatar because previous avatar doesn't show the swim trunks enough

Luigi 64DD said:
New rotating avatar; It's got plenty of Luigis, a few Maries, a great picture of King Dedede, and a goose. What more could one want from one of my themes?
Now I'm gonna confuse you with NanoRim when your avatar is Marie :P

Love the goose.

Well, I can verify that I don't share any of the same pictures with NanoRim, so there's that at least. :P

Trunks Mario said:
what's next, rotating sigs?
I thought of doing that, but I couldn't think of anything to put so I just went with the wiki sig and links.

For a moment I thought you drew it for some reason. But it sure looks great!

Well should’ve said it earlier but I’m officially joining the Danganronpa fad.

Cuz why not?

Back