Glowsquid post statements from wikis that amuses him

A previous edit on the article about Donald Duck's son. First of all, yes, Donald Duck has a son at one point, but he only appears in one short and that's it.

What's amusing about the Donald Duck's son article? Well you see, there is a "relatives" section, and every imaginable relative for Donald in the comics is listed, even Donald's sister, Scrooge and other rarely-seen relatives. The current edit kept it simple and listed not only Donald and Daisy, but for some reason Huey, Dewey and Louie is also listed (as cousins).

http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Donald%27s_son?diff=2788228&oldid=2784694

Thank you for reading.

stolen from https://twitter.com/steeIbaIIrun/status/1022134639178264578

Di9aCKVUcAANCCs.jpg:large

Google inexplicably recommended me something called "The Toxic Fandoms and Hatedoms wiki" and this shit is too much

1572909861139.png

Redeeming Qualities: Not all of them think that Chunky Kong died.

For it is well known that he will rise again on the third day and dispense lethal justice unto unbelievers. Fucking atheists...

Not only they like her, but they HONOR her like a goddess.

damn straight I do

They came from users that were on DeviantArt, Pixiv, and so on.

They use popular art-social media sites. The agent orange levels are off the chart.

A lot of them accepted the fact that WarioWare Gold is 3DS exclusive.

The wording on this is just funny. Like there's a widespread Flat Earth campaign to pretend WarioWare Gold isn't a 3DS game.

https://toxicfandomsandhatedoms.miraheze.org/wiki/4Kids_Entertainment_Hatedom <---- this was created in 2019

1572910127509.png
and this is a page. You cannot physically force me to click on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
that wiki has the same content in it ad nauseam

like, the bad parts are just this over, and over, and over, and over

"They worship Baby Luigi like a god."
"They plaster Pink Donkey Kong Jr. everywhere."
"They put Kreed as the best video game ever on a pedestal and play it religiously."
"They ship Shrek and Sonic."

and the "redeemable" parts

"Some parts of the Baby Luigi fandom are sane and rational."
"Some parts of the Pink Donkey Kong Jr. fandom are sane and rational."
"Some parts of the Kreed fandom are sane and rational."
"Some parts of the Sonic x Shrek fandom are sane and rational."

and on and on and on

i mean, they don't think that maybe...that's what the logical bookend whenever you partake in broad generalizations and treating fandoms like a hivemind?

This is my favourite trivia point on anything ever

https://www.halopedia.org/Halo_2_Vista said:
Halo 2 Vista was rated M for violence, language, blood and gore, and also partial nudity, which the Xbox version lacked. It turns out that a bug in a .ass error appeared to show the butt of a naked man. This could be removed simply with a patch downloadable from the Halo 2 Vista website.

D9OonReW4AAQlnt.png

Actor: Himself

D9OonReW4AAQlnt.png

Correct!! ✔

PhilTastic: Hey, Ralph Vanellope! How's it going? I heard you had something important to tell me.
Ralph: That's right! We discovered that a bunch of Chao have vanished.
Vanellope: We think Turbo might be behind this... And he's on this island.
PhilTastic: Then let's go and find him! I wonder why he'd want Chao, though... Hey, look! It's Steve and Tina!
Phil: Well look who it is... Steve and Tina! You two on a date or something?
Steve Fox: Knock it off, Phil! By the way... Have you seen Turbo or Vass?
Ralph: What's it to you?
Steve Fox: Um... Well, the Golden Yoshi Egg seems to be missing again... and...
Phil: That figures... what else is new, Steve? We'll need to talk to Turbo first... so I'll see you later!
Steve Fox: WHAT!? Hey, come back here! Try to beat me to Turbo, will they?
this is on the wikiquote sonic the hedgehog page. the blue coast zone section to be exact. what the hell.

D9OonReW4AAQlnt.png

In the same vein
1580783792272.png

Human enemies in the game exhibit advanced artificial intelligence (AI), which can be favourably compared to other shooters (though its capabilities make minor glitches more apparent like, during the fourth mission, sometimes a boar can be seen driving a jeep around)

, Kenzo discovers that Vita-01's downfall came when the people started shooting at each other in the base hallways.

Yeah, it causes problems when they do that.

Using the passcode discovered by Kenzo, Karne enters the arboretum, obtains a gun form a corpse, and encounters a Trimorph, which blocks the way to the recycled oxygen treatment room. *plot summary ends there*

Now that's what I call a fucking Cliffhanger.

Cure Chocolat no tiene un nombre en inglés ya que Chocolat es la palabra "chocolate" en francés

'Cure Chocolat doesn't have an English name because Chocolat is the French word for "chocolate".'

Yes thank you, I'd expect even a completely monolingual Spanish-speaker to be able to tell what 'chocolat' means.

Reactions: zel
club penguin wiki filenames
image.png

f3aa7bfc406c2cb1.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

https://clubpenguin.fandom.com/wiki/Herbert_P._Bear/Gallery#Operation:_Hot_Sauce_Sprites
me on discord said:
just one section or whatever has Herbert why are u evil XD.png, Herberttttttt =0.png, Herberttttttttttttttttttt.png, HERBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.png, and|||||||Herbertscared.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

of course none of this can top Cadence winking while simultaneously doing some sort of flipper movement bearing resemblance to carrying a log.png

In a retrospective review for AllGame, Shawn Sackenheim found the collection of enemies unoriginal. However, he applauded the cutscenes, writing that they tend to "jump in at major plot points and during transitional periods where the game needs to be loaded".

What incredible praise. Truly superlative stuff. You can really feel the writer wanted to honour these cutscenes.

Zoo Tycoon 2: Extinct Animals came out in 2007 though, Madagascar was released in 2005.

Anyways:

Natts has the smallest ears out of all the mascots in Pretty Cure history.
  • Although he has the largest tail.

I love useless trivia sections on wikis.

Back