Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Yah, that too.

So, Rambi's in the game? That didn't come as much of a surprise. Now, I'm waiting for them to reveal whether or not Enguarde's in the game, seeing how they brought back underwater levels and everything.

So...Chunky Kong is officially dead now?

They made no mention of Kiddy, either, for some reason. Not only that, but they even handed over his ability to roll on water to Donkey Kong.

Just one month to go. I have waited THREE AND A THIRD YEARS FOR THIS GAME!

Be grateful that it isn't Duke Nukem Forever or Rayman Legends (where 2 weeks before release, the game is announced to be delayed for 6 months).

I wish they would bring back Chunky Kong. He was my favorite character to use in DK64.

Re: Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

Solar Blaze said:
Personally, if any other Kong is to be playable besides Donkey Kong, Diddy, and Dixie, I'd rather it be Kiddy.
Kiddy is the best of all the kongs

ThePremiumYoshi said:
I wish they would bring back Chunky Kong. He was my favorite character to use in DK64.

I like him too

Ganondorf said:
Aren't those just player nicknames?
Yes, I have the same question. :???:

ThePremiumYoshi said:
I wish they would bring back Chunky Kong.
I'm not quite sure what you meant. We've complained about that no other kong characters could be seen in Return, and since Dixie and Funky would return in this title, it should be reasonable for us to see all kongs being in the canon. Oh, or more Toadettes?

Dave Wise is probably on my Top 10 list of favorite video game music artists.

I am actually very worried this could end up being a rehash of DKCR. They need to bring something extraordinary and new to this game which they sadly haven't yet. Unless this game does something that really gets my eye, I may consider skiping it. This is coming from someone who loved DKCR.

NSY said:
I am actually very worried this could end up being a rehash of DKCR. They need to bring something extraordinary and new to this game which they sadly haven't yet. Unless this game does something that really gets my eye, I may consider skiping it. This is coming from someone who loved DKCR.

> Says something new needs to be added.
> Dixie and Cranky-friggin-Kong are added.
> Underwater exploration.
> Changing Camera view.
> Icy themes (where DKCR did not have an ice theme anywhere).

Anna said:
NSY said:

> Says something new needs to be added.
> Dixie and Cranky-friggin-Kong are added.
> Underwater exploration.
> Changing Camera view.
> Icy themes (where DKCR did not have an ice theme anywhere).
New characters are a step in the right direction but I really want to see this game have more stuff added like new gameplay elements, new animal buddies, new kinds of levels ect.

itt: NSY does not read posts addressing concerns raised in his posts

Back