Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

The video killed my browser.

liking that the new enemy looks a lot more intimidating than the tikis from the first game
NSY said:
Wayoshi said:
Does anyone here know if, when using Nunchuk/Wiimote combo, if waggle will still be the action for rolling in the game? Nunchuk controls were perfect except for the continuous barrel roll with Diddy, which was just a bit exhausting to do.

Hopefully the Gamepad controls are good also as a backup.
Pretty sure it will be the same. No need to worry.
i think i'm probably the only person who actually enjoyed using the waggle controls

Nah, I enjoyed them (but I didn't miss them when DKCR3D came out).

I don't encourage you to watch the videos because of potential spoilers, but listen to that music. Good ol' Wise.

Lario said:
It's black. They're supposed to come that way.

Not that, the fact that TF is more than 11. I have the Deluxe Edition, too.

The rocket barrel fruit level and the tornado one look amazing. Can't wait for the game next week.

There's definitely some interesting themes in level design here.

Loving the music in that trailer. I was unsure whether I should get this, but it looks like it'll be as good if not better as the last game, so I'll definitely be picking this up.

Elsa said:
Loving the music in that trailer. I was unsure whether I should get this, but it looks like it'll be as good if not better as the last game, so I'll definitely be picking this up.

YES!

My favorite part is 1:31 into the music. It just...it makes me feel so nostalgic.

Olaf said:
Just ordered it on Amazon.

Hopefully I don't suck as bad as I did in DKCR lol. I'm only on World 5 in that game.

You probably will. I'm not trying to be insulting. TF looks like it might be harder. I'm debating whether or not to immediately get TF or to play through the new worlds in DKCR3D first.

Mario4Ever said:
Olaf said:

Hopefully I don't suck as bad as I did in DKCR lol. I'm only on World 5 in that game.

You probably will. I'm not trying to be insulting. TF looks like it might be harder. I'm debating whether or not to immediately get TF or to play through the new worlds in DKCR3D first.
I'm gonna play it the day it comes out.

so review scores are coming out. some reviewers are saying this is a clear improvement over the last game, while others are more upset over it. it's hard to tell

Mario4Ever said:
Olaf said:

lol, and I'll love every minute of my suckiness.

Actually though I think it looks easier. From what I can tell there's more opportunities to get balloons and junk.

Elsa said:
so review scores are coming out. some reviewers are saying this is a clear improvement over the last game, while others are more upset over it. it's hard to tell
Haters gonna hate, anyway.

I don't really trust reviews.

Olaf said:
Actually though I think it looks easier. From what I can tell there's more opportunities to get balloons and junk.

More lives just means more opportunities to die over and over in the same level. :)

It will not surpass 90 on metacritic it is already next to impossible. Dammit.

Back