Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

I was twisting his words.

Smaug said:
How can a game itself be fat? Would that mean it has lots of content? Isn't that good? You just praised it.
Fine then, Wario Land 4 is ugly and has no friends

Duskull said:
Smaug said:
How can a game itself be fat? Would that mean it has lots of content? Isn't that good? You just praised it.

wario land 4 is a pretty cool guy eh shoulder bashes enemies and doesnt afraid of anything

Eh, I'll get it. There's really nothing else for the December - April period.

Smaug said:
Duskull said:
Smaug said:
YK is going to slap you when he reads this.
He lives several time zones away from me, I doubt he's going to fly to my country just to track me down and slap me

If there is a Super Mario-Kun adaption of it, then it's good. Take that, Yoshi876.

Your "insults", silly.

Wario Land 4 forces you to play as Wario. That means it sucks. There is only so many ways Wario can die in that game, you know?

See, I outinsulted you.

There are only so many ways Wario can die in any game.

Besides, everyone knows Wario Land 4 is the game that sits at the back of the class eating crayons.

Duskull said:
There are only so many ways Wario can die in any game.

Besides, everyone knows Wario Land 4 is the game that sits at the back of the class eating crayons.

It's less limited with modding, though. Plus, Mario Party probably provides some of the best methods.

Wario Land 4 also views glue as a popular beverage.

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
Wario Land 4 also views glue as a popular beverage.
Wait, how?

After guzzling too much crayons at the back of the classroom.

If it's slowly and horribly and it involves Mario doing something, I'll gladly do it.

BabyLuigiOnFire and I should make a Cranky Kong smiley...

Back