Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
ernesth100 said:
Baby Luigi said:
my smash stories make ganondorf the main character of the game and the characters we use the bad guys
That'd be nice. Just develop it more make specific stages and you could have yourself an entire story to play through. Maybe even video tape it and put it up on youtube.

ganondorf's home on yoshi's story was invaded by ness, mario, and other baddies. luckily, donkey kong, wario, and pac-man show up to stop the invasion.

Baby Luigi said:
ernesth100 said:
Baby Luigi said:
my smash stories make ganondorf the main character of the game and the characters we use the bad guys
That'd be nice. Just develop it more make specific stages and you could have yourself an entire story to play through. Maybe even video tape it and put it up on youtube.

ganondorf's home on yoshi's story was invaded by ness, mario, and other baddies. luckily, donkey kong, wario, and pac-man show up to stop the invasion.
Erm, okay its smash bros anything can happen I guess.

My Smash stories is the 4 Fire Emblem characters are the bad guys. To stop them 4 Villagers who drop trees to them.

Ganondorf is the main character of Meele, but Mario, out of jealousy that he isn't in the spotlight for once, scores 13,000ish KOs on him total, not including giant smash. Wario takes Mario's attention away in Barwl Barlw, but not all of it.

Thanks.

I think I'm going to nickname "Sm4sh" as "Smush", but again, it's hard coming up for creative typos for a terribly uncreative name.

ernesth100 said:
Does anyone have any Melee critisisms at all? I mean I've seen people talk about the errors in every other entry but not Melee.

melee has a shit roster and shit balance

there ya go

ernesth100 said:
Does anyone have any Melee critisisms at all? I mean I've seen people talk about the errors in every other entry but not Melee.
It introduced Cruel Smash, it has one-button mode, Luigi's voice is stupid, the models are extremely jagged at points, the soundtrack is bleh, Classic mode is forgettable, Trophy lottery sucks, it has some BS event matches, it introduced Wobbuffet, the character's balance is subpar, Mario's recovery sucks, Mario's down tilt sucks, the Mario tornado is worse in this game, Mario has weird eyes, its theme plays a tad too much, it has Brinstar Depths, it has All-Star on Very Hard, it has the Diskun trophy, it introduced Giga Bowser, it looks dated, it has L-canceling, and Donkey Kong makes disgusting noises when he dies.

But Barlw still makes Meele look amazing.

Mario Party X said:
Thanks.

I think I'm going to nickname "Sm4sh" as "Smush", but again, it's hard coming up for creative typos for a terribly uncreative name.

what about s4msh

Zae Eildus said:
ernesth100 said:

there ya go
Still more balanced than Brawl. Meta Knight was so broken he got banned. No other character from any Smash game has been deemed that strong. Brawl Ice Climbers also had some really overpowered grab maneuvers.

Meta Knight also is still very good in Sm4sh, despite of what people say (I've played Meta Knight in Brawl and he is significantly worse but still high-tier)

GalacticPetey said:
Zae Eildus said:
ernesth100 said:

there ya go
Still more balanced than Brawl. Meta Knight was so broken he got banned. No other character from any Smash game has been deemed that strong. Brawl Ice Climbers also had some really overpowered grab maneuvers.

But Melee has unwinnable characters such as Bowser, Mewtwo, Kirby, Pichu.

GalacticPetey said:
Zae Eildus said:
ernesth100 said:

there ya go

Still doesnt compare to how shitty many characters were in melee, as cirdec said there are characters that simply cant win, not to mention 2 or 3 characters that may be op doesnt stand against almost 7 characters that never win.

same thing with brawl: people like ganondorf can't win

GalacticPetey said:
But a few awful characters don't break the metagame. One stupidly OP characters fucks up the meta.

No it doesnt.

OP characters are a very common practice in competitive meta games, thats why they're banned.

Omega Rugal is the most broken character in kof history and way more broken then meta knight can even think about.

However, that alone didnt make kof98 the most broken game ever.

All that was needed to ban him and that was it. Seriously dude, get a grip.

Meta Knight still had some influence on the tier lists, and it's not universally agreed that he should be banned. Meta Knight's issue is that due to his presence, he sends a lot of other characters down the tier list, but this can be said for any character.

Back