• Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Nysic said:
So I think I can consider Wario one of my mains now (or at least a secondary). I've been playing him a lot and IMO I've gotten pretty dang good with him.
I wish I can beat the snot out of you. ;)

Nysic said:
:<

I wonder if you would enjoy beating up a human playing as Wario more than a CPU Wario.
CPU players won't ragequit.

It's not going to stop rage-quitting though.

There's also this feeling called "pity", which I don't have for CPUs, not even CPU Mario (well, maybe a little, but Mario's face pisses me off).

Mario Party X said:
Anser said:
Mario Party X said:
Anser said:
Oh please not another Subspace bull*bleep*. Subspace was horrible, except for the awesome cutscenes. If they are to make another story mode, it should be a sequel to the Subspace Emissary, but with a completely different gameplay.
Even the cutscenes, IMO, were stupid.

Lifeless pissed off guy does some things and gets trophy-fied four times in a dark and gritty setting which accurately reflects Nintendo's normally dark and gritty worlds.

Give me a break.

I get your point. I always found very stupid how Mario fought Yoshi in Mario's Misunderstanding or Link's Misunderstanding. I mean, aren't they pals? What I'm trying to say is that some cutscenes were epic and I really liked how the characters made unlikely pairs, like Mario-Pit, Peach/Zelda-Kirby, Samus-Pikachu, Link-Yoshi, etc. I'd love to see the new characters interact with each other. I'd kill to see Rosalina and Palutena paired up.
I found it a hailing moment that my favorite character is fighting my least favorite character, but that's personal bias. I admit, it was nice seeing the cutscenes where Mario goes on a date travels with Pit and it's cute how Pit acknowledges that in their guidance. Nevertheless, it feels kind of lifeless. I wish there were more facial expressions, dialogue, anything, and the characters have little of it. The cute tea scene is memorable due to facial expressions, character-to-character interaction, actual feelings being expressed, but I wish Subspace was more of that and less of angry people fight other set of angry people.

Hell, every time my sister uses Rosalina, I use Palutena. They look so good together. :)

Amen to this post. Pretty much my exact same thoughts (except for the Yoshi part, haha).

And yes, Palutena and Rosalina are beautiful <3 If only some people wouldn't ship them in the gross way they do...

Anser said:
Amen to this post. Pretty much my exact same thoughts (except for the Yoshi part, haha).

And yes, Palutena and Rosalina are beautiful <3 If only some people wouldn't ship them in the gross way they do...

Rosalina feels like the best Nintendo girl in my eyes. Sadly, there are people out there who tend to treat Rosalina the wrong way, which can include giving her the wrong personalities, along with giving her wardrobe choices that are just wrong. Likewise, you can't forget the mature content.

Basically, Rosalina looks to be the type of girl who prefers to wear dresses and high heels a lot. She's also honest, caring, and very good-tempered.

Bowser The Second said:
so guys duck hunt is pretty cool
his final smash trophy is amazing

Wii Fit Trainer tho

I've been using Mega Man quite a lot recently

Like his moveset :P

my favorite aerial is his back aerial, it's strong and fast

it's an approach move, not a damage racking or killing move...

Back