Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
KUJ2DQG.png

HqpPrRv.png

TOTALLY PLAYABLE MASTER HAND I MEAN SURE WHY NOT.

srsly though why is there a masterhand render?

Fire Emblem Character said:
It must be hard to find hiding spots considering his size

Sakurai is obviously toying with fans. My guess is he's DLC and he has a character trophy.

BTW, does anyone know if there's an option in the full game to change jump to L?

Yes, there is. You can remap controls just like in Brawl. (Hooray because the default ones are crap)

For me the only bad thing about the standard controls is shield should be L button and grab the R button, not the opposite.

Am I the only one that isn't too bothered by R being shield and L being grab? The only thing I've found a bit tricky is actually throwing items, but I haven't found that much trouble with the controls as of yet.

Initially it was a bit tricky to get used to just because this was my first time playing on the 3DS (I haven't played a SSB game in over a year and a half so past controls wouldn't mess with my head), but I've gotten somewhat used to it at this point, to be honest.

So nope, you're not the only one.

Ninelevendo said:
Can people seriously drop the idea of DLC? It wouldn't work across two systems and all it's making people do is continuously bicker about a NPC.
Rosalina and Luma said:
This so much.

Like yeah, some characters didn't get in, and I feel sorry for you. But, if all you're going to do is bicker and complain, then why should I care?
why are you guys so mad lol
is there really something wrong with dlc?
people are expressing their thoughts and opinions about it yea, i see that. theres nothing wrong with that, its just speculation, just like how people were guessing the newcomers/returns in the game much earlier in the year. theres no complaining or bickering going on, i dunno where you two got that from

Dean Winchester said:
Am I the only one that isn't too bothered by R being shield and L being grab? The only thing I've found a bit tricky is actually throwing items, but I haven't found that much trouble with the controls as of yet.
if they were inversed id be fine with it, something in my brain just keeps saying that when i play the demo

Nico Yazawa said:
Ninelevendo said:
Can people seriously drop the idea of DLC? It wouldn't work across two systems and all it's making people do is continuously bicker about a NPC.
Rosalina and Luma said:
This so much.

Like yeah, some characters didn't get in, and I feel sorry for you. But, if all you're going to do is bicker and complain, then why should I care?
why are you guys so mad lol
is there really something wrong with dlc?
people are expressing their thoughts and opinions about it yea, i see that. theres nothing wrong with that, its just speculation, just like how people were guessing the newcomers/returns in the game much earlier in the year. theres no complaining or bickering going on, i dunno where you two got that from

It's people keep saying there will be DLC in this game featuring Ice Climbers, Lucas, Ridley, etc. It gets annoying and it's unlikely because 3DS and Wii U games keep the same roster.

well yea ive seen it posted multiple times here but its not like every 3 posts someone screams "dlc!!". i wouldnt say its unlikely, there has been no evidence for or against it so the idea of dlc is pretty neutral imo. even if they keep the same roster, they can release dlc for both consoles, unless im missing something here

Or they could just release DLC for one of the versions and allow you to transfer them between versions. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Sakurai tried to work the Ice Climbers into the game even after both versions are released because DLC is always a possibility, even with the character trophies already in the game. Maybe even more characters, but the Ice Climbers specifically for that situation because of the technical difficulties on the 3DS. At least for now, anyways.

Kellam said:
Sakurai said:
Pic of the day. We've improved the Fighter Records window to make it easier to browse through. I'm assuming you'll be building up your records fast once you start playing the game.

zlCfzSdAfjMOI_gs25

Well at least the half assed 3ds version has the dignity to bring that back. I like.records like that.

Sorry if I'm bitter I was pissed when I found out there was no Special modes in this game

I hate tapping up on the control stick to jump in the demo. I want to map jump to L and grab to X.

Yay, new R.O.B. render I can use as an avatar next month.

Am I the only one who likes tapping up on the control stick to jump? I've done it ever since I first played Smash, never even knew there was another way for the longest time.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS said:
Am I the only one who likes tapping up on the control stick to jump? I've done it ever since I first played Smash, never even knew there was another way for the longest time.

When I was a little kid I did that myself

Until I discovered how much easier it is to short hop by tapping a button than a control stick

I found some kind of graphical glitch involving Bowser. Not sure if it works on other characters but something caused Bowser to grow a third hand in the same spot one of his hands already was. Took a few screenshots, but I'm not sure if they save to the SD card in readable format.

Also damn, screenshots take forever to load in this game.

Edit: Just took two shots with my phone:
TYZxPDc.jpg

Poe5RXM.jpg

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS said:
on the demo you can use x and y though...

I remember the last time I ate my bike.

Wait, no I don't. I have a car, not a bike.

OH SHIT I ATE MY CAR.

Being serious, that's interesting. I used to main Wario. Maybe I will again.

Back