Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
788H8Jw.png

beep

I can't really say more then the ones I said in Brawl because I want to get the full game and try out all the Newcomers before deciding to choose one of them for Mains.

That thing is missing the Mii Fighters also. I'm really interesting in finding out what I like best out of the options the customization of them will provide. (Plus I think it's cool I can play as myself in Smash if I wanted to. Sue me :P)

I'll need to play the game before I can figure out who I main.

Going by Melee and Brawl, I'll probably end up maining Dr. Mario and Toon Link.

Ike and Jigglypuff were my mains in Brawl, so I plan to keep them as my mains. With Marth not being as floaty anymore I might make the change to Lucina (and because I just like her character more), and I really want to try and main Pac-Man, Greninja, and Duck Hunt out of the newcomers.

I would do the roster main pick thingy but idk when i'll get access to an a computer again so i'll just post it in text

Robin (female default)
Lucina (default)
Sheik (default)
Zelda (pink dress bright blonde hair)
Duck Hunt Dog (default)
Zero Suit Samus (blue shorts)
Link (Skyward Sword outfit)
Pikachu (goggles)
Yoshi (red)
Rosalina (black)

V2rYWRm.png

Notes: Top 5 are set in stone, bottom 5 are the other characters I'm most interested in.

Torn on the Saturn and Belch shirt for Ness, but going Belch shirt because it's blue.

Torn on either using Anna or Pink female Robin or blue-haired male Robin.

Olimar was my third main in Brawl, after Ness and ICs (r.i.p. ;-;), but I'm really iffy on his changes, so he's bumped down to five for now. I do wonder if Alph will have voice-clips though, since he makes sounds, grunts, and talks in Pikmin 3 while Olimar, who despite talking in Pikmin 3, doesn't do so in the first two.

By5cHxO.png

Well she was my brawl main too, I don't see why I should change. I'll maybe play some DHD tho just for ze lols.

Northern Verve said:
So looking at the "Who ya gonna main?" poll so far we have people mostly interested in Rosalina, Robin (Who has the most so far actually), Duck Hunt, Villager, and Lucina.

I get the feeling we have quite a Fire Emblem Awakening following here xD

Take a vote away from Rosalina and add one to Bowser Jr, I slipped and pressed her by accident instead of Bowser Jr.

Dr. Mario said:
It's like Fire Emblem's Mushroomy Kingdom. Bleh, the stage isn't as bad as it is pretty unFire Emblemy.
Late, but: I think the castle's background is supposed to be a blend of a few different ones from the series, and the flags hanging around somewhat resemble Daein's flags(but Daein soldiers wear black armor, not red)

Gregor said:
Dr. Mario said:
It's like Fire Emblem's Mushroomy Kingdom. Bleh, the stage isn't as bad as it is pretty unFire Emblemy.
Late, but: I think the castle's background is supposed to be a blend of a few different ones from the series, and the flags hanging around somewhat resemble Daein's flags(but Daein soldiers wear black armor, not red)
But even your statement is a qualifier... why can't they do a better job at representing Fire Emblem in that stage? Oh, maybe have some people actually fighting in the background, not too much, maybe one or two groups...

Dr. Mario said:
Gregor said:
Dr. Mario said:
But even your statement is a qualifier... why can't they do a better job at representing Fire Emblem in that stage? Oh, maybe have some people actually fighting in the background, not too much, maybe one or two groups...

Which is why there should be another Fire Emblem stage than this one.

Or at least give it an overhaul Mario Kart 8 style...

Dr. Mario said:
But even your statement is a qualifier... why can't they do a better job at representing Fire Emblem in that stage?
According to the current excuse, because most of the games are in different continuities. That is an awful excuse though, just have a stage or two repping the most recent ones and add in assists/trophies from throughout the series.

w4gh3Vn.png

the sixteen i'm the most interested in

my mains may end up being completely different from this

Back