Mario Party: Island Tour

I think it looks cool, and having it on the 3DS I think is a plus instead of the Wii/Wii U.

I'm gonna get this for Christmas. WHY NO WIFI?! ETHAN ANGRY!!!

I like never use wifi (like maybe once per Venus transit) and this doesn't concern me one bit. But I don't understand why there isn't any WiFi. Fortune Street, a much less known game, even has wifi

Japan in general is never big on online, so I'm not surprised.

I only have online for the 3DS, so...

Mario Party X said:

Why do they care mostly about the public in Japan? America is a much bigger market (I'm talking about America as a whole; the continent, not just the United States).

Lakitulerapide said:
Mario Kart 7 and Wii had pretty good online if you ask me.
It's not really extensive, though. I didn't say that Japan has bad online.

Anser said:
Mario Party X said:

Why do they care mostly about the public in Japan? America is a much bigger market (I'm talking about America as a whole; the continent, not just the United States).
It's not that they care about the public in Japan, North America, Antarctica, or Mars, it's that they're not big on making extensive online features as how Xbox has. It's just a Japanese thing, I believe.

Lolwut.

MPITNES_zps2f578917.jpg

Even if I get the game, it will be a concrete one.

That game sure left a bad taste in your mouth.

I hope they come back with the classic mode in Mario Party 10 (or whatever name it'll be). They can continue creating new mechanics for the series, it is good and makes the series fresh, but they should include an option to play the classic way (star and coins ;) )

Not to mention, the classic way caters more to skilled players.

I wish they would bring Duel Mode back from Mario Party 3.

Nah I prefer Super Duel Mode from Mario Party 5

Honestly, I don't really care about if this installment has online aspect or not since I don't use it very often. All I care about is if this installment is worth the purchase overall, and by the looks of it, it seems that it's going to be that.

My only beef is in terms of the two solo arts for the Mario girls. Really saddened by this. Thankfully, their involement in the main art visual for this game makes up for this (and I still hope there are solo versions waiting for our viewing soon).

Back