Mario Party: Island Tour

Baby Luigi said:
mpitcharacter.png
Hopefully this isn't the final roster.

Dimentio64 said:
Hopefully this isn't the final roster.
Hope not. Many of them had been in the previous Pary 9 or DS and it doesn't look good. Ironically it's another game that Rosalina should really be playable.

Boo is also a debatable choice. Even though there is a leader in his species, he is also a host of board. Lady Bow should be a better candidate for the plan B.

I think there will not be unlockable characters because there are not open spaces in the character screen and Mario Party DS hadn't unlockable characters.

New Super Mario said:
What's so bad about the roster. Seems fine to me.

it has a dismal lack of toadette

It looks so paltry. They could've put DK, Diddy Kong, Toadette, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Peach, Baby Daisy, Dry Bones, Hammer Bro., Blooper... gee, it's only TWO more characters than Mario Party DS's roster. This is so exciting. Not.

This roster can rub my ass for all I care.

I don't think Toadette will even be an NPC here.

Mario Party X said:
I don't think Toadette will even be an NPC here.

Yes. Because she's nowhere in cover.
She will return in MP10, this is after title of MK8.
Mario and Zelda on PS4/XB1 sounds weird. But Rio olympic gets on Non-Nintendo platform, if Wii U gets discontinued in 2015.

New Super Mario said:
Baby Luigi said:
New Super Mario said:

True, but you can't really count the handheld Mario Party games on the same scale as the console ones.

Has a worse roster than Mario Kart 7. That's saying something.

Mario Party X said:
New Super Mario said:
Baby Luigi said:
New Super Mario said:

True, but you can't really count the handheld Mario Party games on the same scale as the console ones.

Has a worse roster than Mario Kart 7. That's saying something.
It's mario party, it's not even the same thing.

So, you guys are justifying an disappointingly tiny roster? It might as well be Mario Party DS's line up.

Mario Party X said:
So, you guys are justifying an disappointingly tiny roster? It might as well be Mario Party DS's line up.
No, it's just because many characters had been in Party 9 or DS. Excluding Mario bros, Peach, Daisy and Bowser Jr, I'd like to see Toadette, Wario, Donkey Kong, Rosalina and Birdo in this title. Hope that there are some unlockable ones.

New Super Mario said:
Baby Luigi said:
New Super Mario said:

No, even Mario Party DS and f------ Mario Party Advance had Toadette, just not playable

Anser said:
Everything related to Mario Party after Mario Party 4 sucks anyway
Take that back. Now. -Mario Party X.

Dorayaki said:
Mario Party X said:
No, it's just because many characters had been in Party 9 or DS. Excluding Mario bros, Peach, Daisy and Bowser Jr, I'd like to see Toadette, Wario, Donkey Kong, Rosalina and Birdo in this title. Hope that there are some unlockable ones.

Mario Party 9 and DS had many playable characters? No, that's a DS game, so I'd excuse that. A next-gen 3DS game that has a roster only slightly bigger than Mario Party DS is inexcusable, especially if it's the same system that brought us Pokemon with 3D models, Ocarina of Time 3D, and other games.

... i am LOST. is there, like, a confirmed roster or anything?
edit: found a pic of it on pg 12 but it lacks rosalina

Back