'Shroom Spotlight

Soz bro. I'll get it in for June, seeing as again got plans already. Make sure to remind me :P

Arguably yes, but the image could easily fit into a gallery page, or the relevant level page provided it's reuploaded with better quality.

Setting my eyes on Rainbow Cup, as there is one image of it already in the wiki, and I know enough information from Mario Power Tennis to put it as its own article. Mario Tennis 64 information might be trickier since the unlock requirements are balls (no way I'm using Donkey Kong or Yoshi).

Mario Party Δ said:
Setting my eyes on Rainbow Cup, as there is one image of it already in the wiki, and I know enough information from Mario Power Tennis to put it as its own article. Mario Tennis 64 information might be trickier since the unlock requirements are balls (no way I'm using Donkey Kong or Yoshi).
fantastic work, but hilariously both y876 and myself disregarded its Tennis appearance entirely when adding that as a focus. learned something new i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oddly enough, there's a Rainbow Cup in Mario Kart Arcade GP and GP 2 as well (which is where we got the original idea to include it as a focus from), so maybe a mention of that would be gr8 idk, I haven't played the game myself. Similar articles do this, such as the Mushroom Cup, but I would think its Tennis appearance is more notable, so that should take priority rather than the Kart stuff. Strangely, I'm not even sure why it's a wanted article for Mario Kart GP 2 in the first place. GP 1 has it covered in a single subsection with no external link lol

also yay that's at least two focuses down, eight more to go. i personally think the Kremling article needs the most attention atm but y'all are doing a gr8 job
thumbup.gif

I'm tellin' y'all, you damn well better get that Poochy article shining so bright the sun will be blushing, or Poochy so help me...!

All of the MP 10 board pages are pretty much stubs, even though only Mushroom Park is marked as a stub.

EDIT: The last two aren't stubs

Generally we only pick one thing as a focus for a particular tag, only reason it wasn't done so this time was because we decided to highlight some old focuses that weren't improved the first time.

I took a crack at improving the Takashi Tezuka‎ article, but it still needs help. The problem I was having is, despite having worked for Nintendo for over 30 years, he's not really done anything that can be reported on, aside from saying "see this list of games and side projects? he worked on all that".

^fantastic
'
Ghost Jam said:
he's not really done anything that can be reported on, aside from saying "see this list of games and side projects? he worked on all that".
honestly a 'games credited' section similar to the one on Goro Abe's article would be enough imo

i don't have the time to gather such a list myself though D:

Back