'Shroom Spotlight

Dusty Dune Galaxy!

I was playing the game, and that's my next step in i, I got that on tape!

F.L.U.D.D.? will try but not sure if i will do it

Hopefully got Gritzy Caves sorted out.

And just an idea, with the four things for this section you could generally use them for each one. For example every month pick an article that needs images, rewrite, trivia and stub.

Demidevimon said:
Hopefully got Gritzy Caves sorted out.
Awesome, nice work.

Demidevimon said:
And just an idea, with the four things for this section you could generally use them for each one. For example every month pick an article that needs images, rewrite, trivia and stub.
Yes, I think this method is the best way to go about the monthly project. Having variation in the articles and the improvement category that they are in seems like the best way to appeal to a broader amount of contributors.

If I may make a suggestion for next month's Shroom Spotlight, could Super Paper Mario be placed as the highlight? The whole article's a mess, with writing that belongs in a fantasy novel, information that's outright missing or extremely bare (the recipes and the Pit of 100 Trials are two big examples), and numerous other examples.

Trucy Wright said:
If I may make a suggestion for next month's Shroom Spotlight, could Super Paper Mario be placed as the highlight? The whole article's a mess, with writing that belongs in a fantasy novel, information that's outright missing or extremely bare (the recipes and the Pit of 100 Trials are two big examples), and numerous other examples.
Sure it can: thanks for the suggestion!

Theoretically could an image with low quality be highlighted when you do multiple ones, considering images are quite important for the wiki

Agent Smith said:
Theoretically could an image with low quality be highlighted when you do multiple ones, considering images are quite important for the wiki
Good point, but I think the project is better geared for article content as a whole, rather than individual files.

Time Turner said:
You didn't use my suggestion, YK? I'm hurt.
Oh, sorry about that. When writing October's edition, I put quite a bit of thought into what would have been the best focus to have, while still taking your suggestion into consideration. In past editions where the focus has been a single article with many issues, we have had less response and input when compared with editions where we have had the focus on many different articles, each with a specific issue. The latter is more user friendly and is more likely to gain input from the userbase if we have many different articles for readers to choose from, so therefore I thought it be better if we continued that trend.

Super Paper Mario could be one of the ones used for this month's edition, usually an article that needs a rewrite is one of them

How about some glitch pages? Ones like SM64DS glitches?

There's also videos of it on YouTube, I'm guessing.

I'll probably be able to take care of Spooky Attic at some point.

blah blah new issue (The 'Shroom:Issue LXXXV/The 'Shroom Spotlight), now with added YoshiKong to celebrate a whole year since the Spotlight's revival! (we baked a cake for the occasion but it mysteriously vanished from The 'Shroom HQ's fridge last night :()

We received outstanding effort towards improving last month's Yoshi-themed focuses, so thank you everyone for making last month such a success (and a big thanks to KP for contributing so much). Hopefully this month we'll get just as much input. We've picked a random selection of articles instead of focusing on a certain theme, so go nuts with improving 'em and we'll see you back here next month!

Back