'Shroom Spotlight

If anyone's wondering, because it wasn't really stated, a good place to start with Little Mac would probably be the WarioWare series, especially D.I.Y. Showcase. Some of the Punch-Out stuff could, but due to MarioWiki:Coverage I'll let you guys decide whether it should.

I cleaned up Zelda's trivia section, expanded and rewrote Little Mac's article, and am currently in the midst of getting rid of the Peach article.

I'll stop hogging the work.

I don't think adding images for the assist trophies is practical now, since all we have are the (comparatively) low-quality screenshots from the 3DS version. Other than that though, Megaderdy added info to The Forest, so I'd say this Spotlight's finished.

Shame the higher-quality images didn't come along, article does still require them

For Yoshi Lake, I know that the focus was more images, but since the rewrite-expand was brought up... Exactly what part of it needs to be rewritten or expanded? I mean, the intro could certainly use a rewrite, but I can't find another example of what would be an "ideal" golf course article.

I tried to put in the Tournament Tee, but I never played any golf game nor I know anything about that so. I just want to know the difference between the Front Tee, the Back Tee and the Tournament Tee.

I have watched 2 videos, the first was star coin challenges, and I think all of the holes did have the "Front Tee". The second was an Online Tournament, strangely it had the "Back Tee".

I suggest in this case asking someone who's experienced with the game, Icemario, Ninelevendo.

Got the image quality one already. Just a question: the tag you have for it on The 'Shroom is trivia and not image-quality and the text reads "Halloween may have passed, but the Trivia section here is still haunting me. Help some pieces find their way into the afterlife, or the article's main body." I'm assuming that this wasn't intended.

Timmy's a new one... Considering we have already have at least two Timmies here, it's weird. On topic, getting images for the specific Mii Gear items (rackets, uniforms, shoes, and wristbands) will be tricky, considering the 3DS's resolution and whatnot. Would it be more convenient if I just took snapshots of the complete outfit, instead of trying to finagle with MS Paint?

Check they're not already uploaded somewhere, but that should be fine.

Most of the images online are low-res shots taken with an actual camera, and considering the amount of time and patience it'd take anyone, let alone me, to unlock and obtain all of the equipment, I don't think it's practical. I'll continue to chip at it.

Could I make a request for Kremling to be put on the next spotlight? I swear that article hasn't been updated since 2007.

I already have plans for the next Spotlight, but I'm sure April can have it

I'm not sure about the pokey image, wasn't it from a competition that is now unacceptable? What am I missing here?

Megadardery said:
I'm not sure about the pokey image, wasn't it from a competition that is now unacceptable? What am I missing here?
Damn, haven't played that game in so long I thought it was part of the course. Any potential clips on YouTube?

Hi ho everybody! Sorry this is slightly late, I was a tried Yoshi876 last night an hit the hay early on. Didn't help much, had nightmares about these next articles due to their improvement tags. Pretty please help me get a good night sleep.

Mario Party Fushigi no Korokoro Catcher (section-stub)
Coin Cache (rewrite)
Endurance Alley (rewrite-expand)
File:Gameball.jpg (image-quality)
Ukiki (more images)
Utter Nonsense (wanted)

The image quality one was done before issue release, but I hadn't noticed as it hadn't been inserted into the article and the old one was still in place. There are plenty of Mario Party images in Category:Quality requested so if you want feel free to improve those. If you do PM me, leave a not on my talkpage or just post here and I'll make sure you're credited with it next issue.

Back