Yoshi's Woolly World

Re: Yarn Yoshi

Bumping because of new stuff revealed at e3.
The game is now called Yoshi's Woolly World.

Yeah.

It looks pretty awesome too. I like calming games like this occasionally.

this game is very underhyped
it gives me a yoshis story type of feel and some og yoshis island mixed in it with epic yarn elements
i really like where this is going and i hope that it can pick up after what a failure yoshis island 3ds was

Re: Yoshi's Wooly World

After seeing that I am so getting this game, that developer interview as brilliant and I loved the little Yoshi models they made.

i wanted it before e3 because i thought kirby's epic yarn was really fun
but yea it does look really nice

Ritsu Tainaka said:
I just wanted it because it had Yoshi in it, and it looked awesome :P

This game is really making use of the Wii U's graphical power. I haven't even played it and the game still feels fuzzy.

This game is really wool. No, it really seams awesome. The textures of it look gorgeous.

You want me to stop making puns? Cloth thao even hoist?

I'll stop now.

Loved Kirby's Epic Yarn, and so far this is the game i'm most excited for that was revealed at E3

Duskull said:
Ritsu Tainaka said:
I just wanted it because it had Yoshi in it, and it looked awesome :P
amen brother

wow it looks really great
graphics are beautiful, and looks like it's got the traditional yoshi's island gameplay (minus baby mario), the co-op looks p fun.
i'm kinda worried that people will dislike it the same as epic yarn, just because of the "kiddish" graphics, but maybe it won't be as bad since it's yoshi and not a pink blob thing
but yeah it'll be interesting to see how this shapes up, especially compared to yoshi's new island

Hotaru Tomoe said:
i'm kinda worried that people will dislike it the same as epic yarn, just because of the "kiddish" graphics, but maybe it won't be as bad since it's yoshi and not a pink blob thing

pink blob thing>>>>>>>>>>yoshi

people hated Epic Yarn because of its "stupidly easy" difficulty

Call me a sadist, but I kind of like it how the Yoshi series has an ongoing track record of mediocre games.

Baby Luigi said:
Hotaru Tomoe said:

pink blob thing>>>>>>>>>>yoshi

people hated Epic Yarn because of its "stupidly easy" difficulty

Maᴙio said:
Call me a sadist, but I kind of like it how the Yoshi series has an ongoing track record of mediocre games.

And there's the Yoshi-hating sisters. :P

I think I'll really like this game. Also, 2-player might make the game way easier, especially since you could have no eggs and still get stuff unlocked just by spititng out the other Yoshi and stuff.

Will be like Epic Yarn in which you can't die in it?

If Yin-Yarn is involved in this, that would make me mildly like the game.

If not, it can stay on the store shelves for someone else.

Baby Luigi said:
Will be like Epic Yarn in which you can't die in it?
I don't think so, there are bottomless pits and health meters from the gameplay I've seen.

EDIT: You can die from bottomless pits and enemies can kill you, skip to 4:00 in the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnTWXH7BQv0

Nysic said:
Thank god you can die.

That's... not something you hear every day.

All this "you can't die therefore Epic Yarn sucks" is bullshit.

The challenge comes from collecting the beads, not getting through the level.

You can't die in Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. Does that make it a bad game?

^pretty much that.

The challenge is collecting enough beads to get the highest rank and such stuff. Dying makes you lose beads, it's a punishment that can force you to start over at times when you're going for the best rank which is basically what dying is, restarting the level.

Back