Yoshi's Woolly World

Probably kidnapped him too.

Like I said I think it's just defeat Baby Bowser. But what if it's some sort of huge story and Baby Bowser is turning everything from Cute and Adorable to ugly and hideous and Yoshi has to stop him, but that's not going to happen either.

Which is fine with me. Don't really care what the plot is as long as it's quick and to the point.

Yeah, I'll be playing because it looks adorable and fun not because the plot is complex and expands on the Yoshi universe's deep lore.

Maki Nishikino said:
Yeah, I'll be playing because it looks adorable and fun not because the plot is complex and expands on the Yoshi universe's deep lore.

But there are such important questions to be answered!

*insert some bs about ancient conflicts and how yoshi is the chosen one of prophecy*

Mcmadness said:
I doubt it. I bet we'll just be rescuing Yarn Baby Luigi again.

Haven't seen Yarn Baby Mario or Baby Luigi so the game automatically means it sucks

Aside from the Yoshi amiibos, I found that section in the Direct sickening.

Yeah even I admit the Yarn Yoshi amiibo is cute

Even if it wasn't cute I'd buy it anyway because, y'know, I collect Mario things regardless if I like the character themselves or not. It always looks cool to display.

Baby Luigi said:
Haven't seen Yarn Baby Mario or Baby Luigi so the game automatically means it sucks

Nah. That just makes it better.

Magikrazy said:
Yoshi's Story proves Babies aren't necessary.
If it weren't for Yoshi's voice, the theme wouldn't have been as bad either.

Magikrazy said:
Yoshi's Story proves Babies aren't necessary.

But it's a far worse game than Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island so that automatically means that if you have Baby Luigi debuting then it's a better game that kicks off a series.

Key word: debuting

Baby Luigi debuted in Double Dash.

Or he might as well have.

Yeah since basically any game pre-Double Dash ain't worth mentioning

Maybe except for Super Circuit

Just be glad Baby Luigi isn't in Yoshi's Woolly World. I don't think anyone can stand its main theme.

How should I be glad? Baby Luigi would be so ADOWABLE in yarn form

Baby Luigi said:
How should I be glad? Baby Luigi would be so ADOWABLE in yarn form
Just make a ball of yarn of him. Sheesh.

I can if I had the talent and skill to do so

And I have neither....

Back