Yoshi's Woolly World

Re: Yarn Yoshi

What about X for the Wii U?

</offtopic>

Ontopic: Yarn Yoshi is very late to the Wii U platformer party; we need other genres.

Misty said:
Misty said:
how about another one of those pokémon stadium games like battle revolution *gets kicked out of the building*
We hadn't have one of those in forever. :(

Ah. Forgot about X. And a game where I can use my X and Y 'mons on the Wii U would be pretty cool.

Back on topic though, if nothing about this game is mentioned at E3, I'm just gonna consider it dead.

Hotaru Tomoe said:
Baby Luigi said:
that new Mario platformer that was just announced,

i was under the impression that they haven't stated if it's for 3ds or wii u yet

They haven't.

3D Land and New Super Mario Bros. 2 weren't released an awful long time ago, though, so even it is for 3DS, I'd like something different.

I agree that we need something like Stadium for the Wii U. Just not like Battle Revolution. That game SUCKED. With Stadium, the excuse to buy the game was "Watch your Pokémon battle in full 3D!", now, since we already have 3D in X and Y, the excuse would be "Watch your Pokémon battle in full HD!". It could have the Gym Leader Castle from at least two regions (I would put all six, but I think that's too much), the Stadium mode where you could battle in Doubles, Triples, Sky and Inverse battles, and many more. It could have mini-games. It could let four people battle together at the same time (something I NEVER understood why we couldn't do in Battle Revolution). That would be sweet :')

To be honest, I am somewhat of a platformer addict. I can't get enough of it.

Anser said:
I agree that we need something like Stadium for the Wii U. Just not like Battle Revolution. That game SUCKED. With Stadium, the excuse to buy the game was "Watch your Pokémon battle in full 3D!", now, since we already have 3D in X and Y, the excuse would be "Watch your Pokémon battle in full HD!". It could have the Gym Leader Castle from at least two regions (I would put all six, but I think that's too much), the Stadium mode where you could battle in Doubles, Triples, Sky and Inverse battles, and many more. It could have mini-games. It could let four people battle together at the same time (something I NEVER understood why we couldn't do in Battle Revolution). That would be sweet :')
I liked PBR. What about multi battles?

EDIT: Never mind, I just saw it.

Holy shit, stop posting that everywhere. This is the third thread I've opened only to see some complete bullshit rumour list.

If you're going to post that crap, at least post a believable one.

It's been a month since the last post.

EDIT: I removed that post with a rumour list in the Smash Bros. discussion forum.

October seems believable, though I don't believe this rumour much because why the new Mario Party would be called Mario Party U and not Mario Party 10?

Cirdec said:
October seems believable, though I don't believe this rumour much because why the new Mario Party would be called Mario Party U and not Mario Party 10?
It's not the final name yet. And Mario Party (Wii U) would be developed by Nd Cube.

Dry Troopa said:
Cirdec said:
It's not the final name yet.

so why isn't it labelled "tentative title" like star fox u has been

Hotaru Tomoe said:
Dry Troopa said:
Cirdec said:

why does Zelda U (LoZ: Shards of Nightmare or ???) called New Legend of Zelda.

Dry Troopa said:
Hotaru Tomoe said:
Dry Troopa said:
Cirdec said:

why does Zelda U (there's already a name) called New Legend of Zelda.

because the picture is fake

Hotaru Tomoe said:
Dry Troopa said:
Hotaru Tomoe said:
Dry Troopa said:
Cirdec said:

Microsoft Word or PhotoShop

Dry Troopa said:
Hotaru Tomoe said:
Dry Troopa said:
Hotaru Tomoe said:
Dry Troopa said:
Cirdec said:

Microsoft Word or PhotoShop

Source: Uranus ;)

Anyone can make this list. Heck, I can do it, snap a picture of it with my phone, and it will look more convincing.

Super Smash Misty said:
That's Nintendo's old logo, so I'm not buying it.
Thats stupid why would they print grey on white

You're Thirteen said:
Super Smash Misty said:
That's Nintendo's old logo, so I'm not buying it.
Thats stupid why would they print grey on white
Thats stupid why would they print out one sheet with all their E3 plans compiled onto it

people are gullible, that's why. there's no need to be accurate when it's fake anyway.

Back