Yoshi's Woolly World

Re: Yarn Yoshi

Are you implying the Mario 3D games were not original?

A 3D game in a 2D style is pretty innovative to me.

Yarn Yoshi looks scarily similar to Kirby's Epic Yarn. At least Super Mario 3D World attempts a 2D game transformed into something 3D.

so basically people will assume stupid crap without actually knowing anything.

Welp.

I don't care: the "hype" for this game is pretty pathetic.

I don't care for this game either.

Ganondorf said:
Oh dear, the games have similar art styles. Whatever will we do?

Well the people can moan and whine all they want, ill be checking some info here and there to see how it turns out.

Why are there games that have zero information on them anyway? Such as Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem....

Because Nintendo hates hype (and whoever is behind Shin Megami Tensei just appeals to a niche group, so they don't promote as much).

eh the only info you'll get out of anything smt is from hardcore rpg sites/players/etc.

Although the smt wiki does have a page going for the included characters on the smt side in smt x fe

Baby Luigi said:
Why are there games that have zero information on them anyway? Such as Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem....

Likely scenario is that Nintendo went in panic mode and annouced a bunch of projects for that Direct, irrespective of the actual state of development.

Anser said:
Let's remember hype killed Brawl. Well, at least to me.

Hype can be bad, but leaving games to rot in droughts is bad as well.

I LOVED the Dojo updates. It makes it a treat to wake up early in the morning.

Dracomon said:
Hypochondriac Mario said:
Because Nintendo hates hype (and whoever is behind Shin Megami Tensei just appeals to a niche group, so they don't promote as much).
Then why are they putting so much hype out for SSB4?
Because it's a different company.

And besides, remember when Super Smash Bros. 4 had, like, a year-long info drought?

I would be upset if this game was cancelled, I liked Kirby's Epic Yarn and this game looked great. If it does get canned, I'm making a fangame.

Baby Luigi said:

I remember our computer back then needed to be updated, and so the internet did not work for like a month, but it still showed a catched copy of the page. I remember looking at it thinking they didn't update it, as it last showed Peach.

Then we fixed it and I missed Petey Piranha's reveal and all of that....

All I know is that more info from Yarn Yoshi is needed.

chillv said:
I would be upset if this game was cancelled, I liked Kirby's Epic Yarn and this game looked great. If it does get canned, I'm making a fangame.

Good luck on that. :P

Anna said:
Baby Luigi said:

I remember our computer back then needed to be updated, and so the internet did not work for like a month, but it still showed a catched copy of the page. I remember looking at it thinking they didn't update it, as it last showed Peach.

Then we fixed it and I missed Petey Piranha's reveal and all of that....

All I know is that more info from Yarn Yoshi is needed.

I never really missed a day of the updates. It was so fun.

Back