Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart Wii U

I personally don't think Greenie is really a major enough species yet to appear.

Well I think Greenie is a pretty neat choice to the roster, major enough as a species or not.

That would be funny, but I rather see him appear in the next Mario Party.

A Greenie would be great as an NPC in Mario Party

Baby Luigi said:
A Greenie would be great as an NPC in Mario Party

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon themed map? Sounds like a pretty cool idea.

I'm not opposed to a Greenie appearing in Mario Kart.

carckin355 said:
La Marionette said:
there probably will be separate fingers.

I don't really know how you come to that conclusion. The hands look better on Kirby because he doesn't have hands, he has little nubs. Nubs > Fingers, people. Also he has no clothes to seperate textures, he's pretty much one colour

Although I don't know much about textures and models, it does seem like Kirby is a lot easier of a character to make smoothly than human characters.

It's just theoretical. Even more complicated characters including King Dedede and Dyna Blade look better than that glazed piece of crap.

I think that now that Nabbit has been confirmed playable in New Super Luigi U, we can expect it to become playable in more Mario games, including Mario Kart Wii U.

Anser said:
I think that now that Nabbit has been confirmed playable in New Super Luigi U, we can expect it to become playable in more Mario games, including Mario Kart Wii U.
If he(?) gets some further development, it's no harm to be in more games. But a new character playble in mainstream games should be a special case, while what we expect is other main characters playable in mainstream games.

I would like a new Mario kart game for Wii U, but make it so you use the anlog stick to move, not by drifting the controller, that would not really be my cup of tea. :posh:

You can do that in every game. Even Wii. Just play with a nunchuck, classic controller, or a GameCube controller.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/05/did_sumo_digital_just_tease_a_sonic_racing_and_mario_kart_crossover

I really don't hope this means we'll be getting Sonic stuff in Mario Kart WiiU.

Mijzelffan said:
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/05/did_sumo_digital_just_tease_a_sonic_racing_and_mario_kart_crossover

Where in the world have you been?

And no, I rather not get crossovers for Mario and Sonic in Mario Kart games. Which is why they are called Mario Kart.

I would actually really like a Mario and Sonic kart crossover.

NSY said:
tumblr_m8grfmhmIe1rp9qrf.gif

I'm sorry, but after the Olympic games, I really don't want any more Mario and Sonic crossover spinoffs.
I really hope we at least get a NORMAL Mario kart wii U, even if there is a crossover one as well.

Xerneas said:
Mijzelffan said:

Where in the world have you been?

No idea.

Red Koopa Paratroopa said:
There's the Olympic games series, so I don't really know

Yeah I really hope he was just referring to the racing minigames in the olympic games.

Mijzelffan said:

If Nintendo can complete their own Mario Kart first, another crossover isn't bad.

The first problem is Sonic side. There aren't too many new games (both mainstream or spinoffs), also no new game, no new scene usable for racing courses. They should make three games for WiiU before Olympics 4 and a new crossover.

The second problem is the bad and unchanged roster in Olympics series. Even though there are many new racers in SEGA All Star Racing Transformed, for Sonic side they just got rid of Big and that's it. This game can success only if a totally different roster is given.

Phantom L said:
NSY said:
tumblr_m8grfmhmIe1rp9qrf.gif

I'm sorry, but after the Olympic games, I really don't want any more Mario and Sonic crossover spinoffs.
I really hope we at least get a NORMAL Mario kart wii U, even if there is a crossover one as well.

Agree.

Lord Spongeful said:
I am afraid a Mario/Sonic racing crossover would greatly lessen the chances of getting Fawful, so no.
What chance?

honestly, if this crossover really did exist, i doubt it would change anything with mario kart wii u. it'd more than likely be a seperate game

Back