Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart Wii U

Lord Spongeful said:
Geno said:
Baby Luigi said:
Geno said:
We can speculate all we want, but as you all know, we will never really know until E3 or a later nintendo direct. I would like to see mario kart u before the end of the year, most likely not going happen but it's a nice thought.

It is already confirmed it's coming out this year

I'm gald I can count on you Baby Luigi to confirm launch/release dates for me. I only spend a limited time on the internet before I get frustrated, I'm glad some of you guys look into this stuff, cause I sure as heck don't really want to.
Why does the internet frustrate you? Is it slow or something?

I guess it's just the vastness of it all. Also my internet is as slow as a snail. When my computer goes really slow I yell,

"I HAVE FURY!"

I did that for you spongeful.

Geno said:
Lord Spongeful said:
Geno said:
Baby Luigi said:
Geno said:
We can speculate all we want, but as you all know, we will never really know until E3 or a later nintendo direct. I would like to see mario kart u before the end of the year, most likely not going happen but it's a nice thought.

I'm gald I can count on you Baby Luigi to confirm launch/release dates for me. I only spend a limited time on the internet before I get frustrated, I'm glad some of you guys look into this stuff, cause I sure as heck don't really want to.
Why does the internet frustrate you? Is it slow or something?

I guess it's just the vastness of it all. Also my internet is as slow as a snail. When my computer goes really slow I yell,

"I HAVE FURY!"

I did that for you spongeful.
lol my internet is slow too, I feel your pain.

On topic, how likely is it that the villain in Dream Team appears in this? Oh wait, he'll probably die at the end, i forgot.
Anyway, something not as unlikely I'd like to discuss is what should change about Blue Shells? They're just too frequent now, IMO. I'd like them to act as a Red Shell for everyone between 1st and the launcher, and still blow up on 1st.
Also, if 1st has crossed the finish line, don't make it blow 2nd up. I hated how I was expecting to be home free because the Blue Shell would pass me, but instead it blows me up.

Blue shells are for those new mario-karters who complain because the guy up in front is to fast. I remember when you would get a blue spiny shell in MK64 and it was like,"DUDE, I GOT A BLUE SHELL, LOOK OUT, I'M COMING FOR YOU!!!!!" Now, it requires little skill to catch up with the guy up in front with all the over powred items that are in the game.

Bullet bill *cough*cough*

Geno said:
Baby Luigi said:
Geno said:

I don't even get this info myself anyway; I find out on GameFAQs and other sites

Baby Luigi said:
Geno said:
Baby Luigi said:
Geno said:

I don't even get this info myself anyway; I find out on GameFAQs and other sites

I'm gonna agree with Baby Luigi here.

I don't understand how you can agree with my statement....

If Honey Queen is a playable character, I don't know WHAT I'll do! She's just a big, fat, dumb bee!

Crazy Dave said:
Mr. L rocks! said:
If Honey Queen is a playable character, I don't know WHAT I'll do!
How about shell her ass?
What do you mean, shell it?

Either the user meant "bombard" her ass or "skin" her ass (since it's made of exoskeleton).

Why don't you hunt her down in Battle mode and chase her until the end of the match?

It works wonders against characters such as Wario and H. Queen

Baby Luigi said:
Why don't you hunt her down in Battle mode and chase her until the end of the match?

It works wonders against characters such as Wario and H. Queen
Why them?

Because they sound funny when they die?

Lord Spongeful said:
On topic, how likely is it that the villain in Dream Team appears in this?
A random exclusive racer is okay, but better after some other major characters (Dixie, Gadd or Pauline) get their chances. And I prefer Starlow in this case.

Don't smite people for liking Starlow, man.

Lord Spongeful said:
On topic, how likely is it that the villain in Dream Team appears in this?

Got no chance. Highly doubt it but keep your hopes up if you really feel like you want it.

It's E.Gadd's turn to be in a mario kart game. Most likely it will be king goomba in mario kart u as the exclusive racer though.

Maybe in courses with an audience, any playable racers that are not in that current race could be in the audience. Also, when requirements are met for unlocking a character, you have to race them first, similar to the Smash Bros. games.

Well, Mario Kart for SNES, then the N64 was pretty, with a lot of good stages and graphics and difficulties, then the Double Dash was very wonderful, because making a race with two characters and double items make him better.
The Wii one has good graphics and online, but it was isn´t so hard...

The Shy Guy said:
Well, Mario Kart for SNES, then the N64 was pretty, with a lot of good stages and graphics and difficulties, then the Double Dash was very wonderful, because making a race with two characters and double items make him better.
The Wii one has good graphics and online, but it was isn´t so hard...

All Mario Karts had atrocious graphics.

John A. Zoidberg said:
La Marionette said:
Don't smite people for liking Starlow, man.
I wasn't. I was stating that she is a *bleep*.

John A. Zoidberg said:
You like Starlow? She was a *bleep*.

You sounded a bit confrontational for me, but oh well.

Yeah, Mario Kart isn't that pretty. Try Kirby Air Ride. It looks better.

Hell, Diddy Kong Racing was prettier than Mario Kart 64. You have to admit that Star City and Darkmoon Caverns are much more colorful and prettier than Rainbow Road.

Back