Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart Wii U

Baby Luigi said:
The Shy Guy said:
Well, Mario Kart for SNES, then the N64 was pretty, with a lot of good stages and graphics and difficulties, then the Double Dash was very wonderful, because making a race with two characters and double items make him better.
The Wii one has good graphics and online, but it was isn´t so hard...

All Mario Karts had atrocious graphics.

I find Mario Kart Wii has pretty good graphics, they are not as beautiful as Mario Party 9 ones, but still good.

Cirdec said:
Baby Luigi said:
The Shy Guy said:
Well, Mario Kart for SNES, then the N64 was pretty, with a lot of good stages and graphics and difficulties, then the Double Dash was very wonderful, because making a race with two characters and double items make him better.
The Wii one has good graphics and online, but it was isn´t so hard...

All Mario Karts had atrocious graphics.

I find Mario Kart Wii has pretty good graphics, they are not as beautiful as Mario Party 9 ones, but still good.

BabyLuigiSelectMKW.png

LOOK I HAS BLOCKS FER HANDS!!!!!! THERE IS NO BOUNDARY WITH MAH OVERALLS AND MAH SHIRT BECAUSE THEY'RE ONLY A TEXTURE!!!!

that's good graphics

This
capture7.jpg

looks a lot better than

DoubleDash_PinkCoach.png

that.

actually i have to disagree

Kirby doesn't even have fingers, so that's a pretty poor comparison.

The model still looks smoother. Plus, it isn't glassy and glazed. If Kirby had fingers, there probably will be separate fingers.

I still disagree

That picture has Mario and Luigi driving a Heart Coach, through a heart road, with hearts circling them. That makes that pic a ton better than the Kirby one.

Baby Luigi said:
I still disagree

That picture has Mario and Luigi driving a Heart Coach, through a heart road, with hearts circling them. That makes that pic a ton better than the Kirby one.
I think their graphic were the same quality.

The joke. It flew over your heard.

Baby Luigi, I wasn't responding to you, you dollot. I don't know what a dollot is, but it sounds good, and it's definitely what YOU are, pal. </tease>

Mario Kart Double Dash's polygons are amazingly low-poly compared to Kirby Air Ride's. And it's even more amazing because Kirby Air Ride manages to be a superior game AND it has better graphics.

Baby Luigi said:
The joke. It flew over your heard.
Oh, you're being sarcastic about the hearts!

I wasn't necessarily sarcastic, but whatever

Who agrees BJ should return?

Who doesn't? ;)

La Marionette said:
there probably will be separate fingers.

I don't really know how you come to that conclusion. The hands look better on Kirby because he doesn't have hands, he has little nubs. Nubs > Fingers, people. Also he has no clothes to seperate textures, he's pretty much one colour

Although I don't know much about textures and models, it does seem like Kirby is a lot easier of a character to make smoothly than human characters.

La Marionette said:
Baby Luigi, I wasn't responding to you, you dollot. I don't know what a dollot is, but it sounds good, and it's definitely what YOU are, pal. </tease>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollot

Actually the graphics of MKWii were pretty good. At least for the resolution.

Geno said:
It's E.Gadd's turn to be in a mario kart game. Most likely it will be king goomba in mario kart u as the exclusive racer though.
Gadd and Toadsworth fit in hosts usually. But it's even worse they got no cameo appearances in recent spinoffs.

Rulers of bees and boos seem more symbolic than goomba's. In goomba case, if you ask me, Goombella.

Flamer said:
Maybe a prediction of a Greenie appearing in the game as a lightweight
no, please

It would but he really needs to appear in more games before he can get in.

Lakituthequick said:
NSY said:
Flamer said:
Maybe a prediction of a Greenie appearing in the game as a lightweight
no, please
I wouldn't oppose it, seems funny.
In species, I think boos have a better representivity of Mario series in LM, ghosts, while greenies to me seem like a generic type ghost.

BowserJunior said:
NSY said:
It would but he really needs to appear in more games before he can get in.
It happened with Rosalina.
Despite I quite like Rosalina, as many other regular characters need that chance, it should be avoided. Also species is another story, maybe just a one-time exclusive.

Back