Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

kirby's dream course stage

The Punch-Out stage isn't enough; we need a stage that's in a crowded dance club.

LeftyGreenMario said:
The Punch-Out stage isn't enough; we need a stage that's in a crowded dance club.
Electrodrome stage?
Who'd be the MC while Larry's in battle?

I never really got the point of Alfonzo, as this is a series where Marth can fight a manlier version or even girlier version of himself.

Electrodrome stage would be great, though needs to be crowded as hell.

punch-out was like the only stage in sm4sh that experience pretty bad frame-rate drops in 8-player smash

so it being more crowded sounds...idk if it's plausible, the crowd models look pretty bad already

A lot of people are tired of all the Fire Emblem anime sword people running about the SSB roster. I have an idea of how to shake that up without cutting fan-favorite characters.

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Robin: Festive Tactician

384px-FEH_Robin_m_Christmas_01.png

Robin will run around attacking with a Christmas tree and making Christmas related puns. Not only will this add variety to the roster, it will do so without cutting anyone from the roster. It's win-win.

But why stop there? We can take it a step further with Lucina: Spring Exalt

257px-FEH_Lucina_Spring_01.png

Instead of being a Marth clone, Lucina now attacks with a magic egg. A purely magic-based fighter.

I'm not done though. Roy is a Smash fan-favorite and people were bummed he wasn't in Brawl. Smash 4 brought him back as DLC and did more to differentiate him from Marth but some people feel that wasn't enough; he's still just another anime sword guy.

Our boy now has a bow. Roy: Youthful Gifts!

400px-FEH_Roy_Valentine_18_02.png

Speaks for itself, really.

I'm not being serious.

Bandanna Waddle Dee said:
How about the metal cap making an appearance as an item? Or is it already one?
The Metal Box functions as a metal cap basically.
I do miss Metal Mario being a boss, even if he's not as bad as he was in 64 nowadays.

I want Metal Mario to return just alone, though that would mean he has ditched his metal friends.

through the soil he did crawl

earthworm-jim-interplay-sale.jpg

It's so sad how obscure he's now. Had he been treated better and not terribly divided between companies, he'd be more relevant. He's iconic and I think he would be fit for Smash.

Since Universal is partnering with Nintendo to make both the Mario movie and a section dedicated to Nintendo at Universal Studios Orlando, the next logical step is of course putting a Universal character in the next Smash Bros.

you know what that means

boss-bb.jpg

It is a very far-fetched thing, but I want to see Solid Snake back.

Back