Mario Party 9

If Rosalina IS a character, then maybe her "cosmic spirit" from Galaxy 2 could be playable, and Rosalina as a board host. I know i'm jumping the gun a bit, but Whittles are in the game.

I kinda want :tumble:

GutsehMan said:
If Rosalina IS a character, then maybe her "cosmic spirit" from Galaxy 2 could be playable, and Rosalina as a board host. I know i'm jumping the gun a bit, but Whittles are in the game.
Yes, but the Whittles aren't playable, just in one measly minigame.

And Whittles are cool, so they deserve a spot.

I think if Rosalina can be in Mario Kart, she should do just as fine in the Mario Party Series. Lubba would work as a playable character, but he seems better as a board feature. If they return orbs, maybe they could add a Lubba Orb, or a Rosalina Orb

Koopa Kid said:
I kinda want :tumble:
I don't want him as a host, but possibly a board feature

Aqua Soul said:
Ornithologist Mario said:
Rosalina won't fit as a playable character for the last time! She's better off as a host, even though I would like her in the game in some shape or form.

This. Seriously. Rosalina is one of the few Mario characters who isn't exactly comic relief. Getting hit by Bob-ombs, squished by Thwomps, and getting stomped on by other characters doesn't really fit her personality.

Princess Peach isn't exactly "comic relief" either. I don't really see what the problem is, it's not like they're making Rosalina cluck like a chicken.

a Mod said:
Princess Peach isn't exactly "comic relief" either. I don't really see what the problem is, it's not like they're making Rosalina cluck like a chicken.

Princess Rosalina is pictured to be a very powerful force and a strong leader. Having her in Mario Party wouldn't promote that very well. Peach on the other hand is always being kidnapped, so she's not that "serious" (for lack of a better term).

Leonyx said:
a Mod said:

Princess Rosalina is pictured to be a very powerful force and a strong leader. Having her in Mario Party wouldn't promote that very well. Peach on the other hand is always being kidnapped, so she's not that "serious" (for lack of a better term).
Then what about Mario? He's a strong leader, and he's in Mario Party, so I don't really think that matters.

Whittle said:
Then what about Mario? He's a strong leader, and he's in Mario Party, so I don't really think that matters.

Mario's not that serious either if you look at the games he started in. I wouldn't really call him a leader either, since he's always losing things he's supposed to look after.

Leonyx said:
Whittle said:

Mario's not that serious either if you look at the games he started in. I wouldn't really call him a leader either, since he's always losing things he's supposed to look after.
Like Peach

I still want Rosalina to make some kind of appearance in this game, maybe a board host.

The reason Rosalina shouldn't be playable? Imagine her getting burnt by Bowser in Fruits of Doom or Caldron Cooking, stung by bees in the Big Dripper, and her on Aces High (her head on a plane)

Baby Luigi said:
The reason Rosalina shouldn't be playable? Imagine her getting burnt by Bowser in Fruits of Doom or Caldron Cooking, stung by bees in the Big Dripper, and her on Aces High (her head on a plane)
I don't see much of a problem actually

Whittle said:
Baby Luigi said:
I don't see much of a problem actually

Weird, I find it quite strange. Getting blown up by a Bob-omb is already strange in Mario Kart Wii. I think it would be better if she was a host

I want a Brr Bit orb

If this game (by some random obscure twist of fate) has a Shroob Orb, I will be forced to buy 10 copies of the game. Otherwise, I'll just stick with a rent.

Leonyx said:
If this game (by some random obscure twist of fate) has a Shroob Orb, I will be forced to buy 10 copies of the game. Otherwise, I'll just stick with a rent.

I would like a Shroob themed board, actually

Baby Luigi said:
I would like a Shroob themed board, actually

If this were to happen, I would be forced to buy out a whole game store, and sell solely Mario Party 9 in it.

Baby Luigi said:
It's not any weirder than the other characters.

I have no problem if Rosalina is playable, I just think she fits as a host better. But look at Toad, he was a great host and fits in swell with the other playable Mario Party characters.

I think Rosalina is pretty much a serious character. The other partiers can be quirky at times.

If she was serious, why doesn't she sign any of the end of her letters to Mario?

I would want maybe 18 playable characters.

All MP8 ones, the two new ones (Shy Guy and Koopa), plus the return of Koopa Kid, and maybe a Diddy Kong. I still want Rosalina somewhere in the game

EDIT: Knowing Nintendo, they'll probably make Miis playable

Whittle said:
If she was serious, why doesn't she sign any of the end of her letters to Mario?

All MP8 ones, the two new ones (Shy Guy and Koopa), plus the return of Koopa Kid, and maybe a Diddy Kong. I still want Rosalina somewhere in the game

Koopa Kid should never be in Mario Game again, he is just a rip-off of Bowser jr.

Whittle said:

Yeah... miis are invading the world!!!! Including my signiture!!!!!

New Super Yoshi said:
Whittle said:

Koopa Kid should never be in Mario Game again, he is just a rip-off of Bowser jr.
Or yeah, have Bowser Jr. Playable. But that isn't gonna happen

New Super Yoshi said:

I'm pretty sure Koopa Kids came before Bowser Jr.

Koopa Kid isn't a ripoff of Bowser Jr. if he came before Bowser Jr. I'm pretty sure Mario Party came before Super Mario Sunshine.

I would like to have Koopa Kid replayable.

Back