Mario Party 9

Tanooki Mario said:
SuperZambezi said:
How do you guys feel about the way they are throwing a ton of NSMB themes in the board and a few of the minigames? We got a Galaxy reference in one the minigames too.
Hey your that guy who owns the Mario Party Site. What if all the borads where based on Super Mario Galaxy. I'm still waiting for a delfino themed borad.

Surprise. :P

I like the idea of boards taking place in areas that actually exist in the Mario universe. A Delfino board would be cool. I'm waiting for a Paper Mario board myself.

SuperZambezi said:
Tanooki Mario said:
SuperZambezi said:
How do you guys feel about the way they are throwing a ton of NSMB themes in the board and a few of the minigames? We got a Galaxy reference in one the minigames too.
Hey your that guy who owns the Mario Party Site. What if all the borads where based on Super Mario Galaxy. I'm still waiting for a delfino themed borad.

I like the idea of boards taking place in areas that actually exist in the Mario universe. A Delfino board would be cool. I'm waiting for a Paper Mario board myself.
But how do they make a Paper Mario Would when this is takeing part in the real Mario Would.

Rosalina playable? *laughs* I can't wait to see her in minigames such as Burnstile and ID UFO, especially when she loses.

Baby Luigi said:
Rosalina playable? *laughs* I can't wait to see her in minigames such as Burnstile and ID UFO, especially when she loses.
WHAT?!?!? If you're saying it's confirmed or whatever, then YES!!!! If not, then, I want Rosalina playable

EDIT:The wiki doesn't say anything

Whittle said:
Baby Luigi said:
WHAT?!?!? If you're saying it's confirmed or whatever, then YES!!!! If not, then, I want Rosalina playable

EDIT:The wiki doesn't say anything
Nice try BLOF for making us think that Rosalina being playable. ;)

SuperZambezi said:

SZ? What are you doing here? lol

And I think a Paper Mario board would look a little odd.

Peachy said:
SuperZambezi said:

Per

I want a Yoshi's Island Theme based board

Whittle said:
Peachy said:
SuperZambezi said:

Per

I want a Yoshi's Island Theme based board
We had Yoshi's tropical island from the first Mario Party.

I never said Rosalina was in the game, just being hypothetical. Sorry about that. I would really love to say Rosalina is playable in Mario Party 9, though.

Well, I had fun playing as her in Mario Kart Wii. That's probably the only reason I'm more on the like side of Rosalina

Rosalina won't fit as a playable character for the last time! She's better off as a host, even though I would like her in the game in some shape or form.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Rosalina won't fit as a playable character for the last time! She's better off as a host, even though I would like her in the game in some shape or form.

This. Seriously. Rosalina is one of the few Mario characters who isn't exactly comic relief. Getting hit by Bob-ombs, squished by Thwomps, and getting stomped on by other characters doesn't really fit her personality.

Aqua Soul said:

This. Seriously. Rosalina is one of the few Mario characters who isn't exactly comic relief. Getting hit by Bob-ombs, squished by Thwomps, and getting stomped on by other characters doesn't really fit her personality.
Nor me. Same gose for Lubba.

Aqua Soul said:

But she's in Mario Kart Wii...

Yes, but it's not the same. Mario Kart doesn't punish participants as thoroughly as Mario Party.

Yes, but it's not the same. Mario Kart doesn't punish participants as thoroughly as Mario Party.

I would have to disagree. I do think that it would be awkward for Rosalina to be in a Mario Party game, but Mario Kart games are pretty nonsensical as well.

Back