Mario Party 9

Hell no, where did that come from? Shy Guy is in so there is no way theres going to be Fly Guy, not as a playable character atleast.

Something I've been thinking about; Starting in Mario Kart DS, some of the tracks from the older Mario Kart games returned and Melee and Brawl had some old stages. Could it be possible for the old boards to return in a future Mario Party game? Not just 9, but any future Mario Party in general.

Kick Buttowski said:
Something I've been thinking about; Starting in Mario Kart DS, some of the tracks from the older Mario Kart games returned and Melee and Brawl had some old stages. Could it be possible for the old boards to return in a future Mario Party game? Not just 9, but any future Mario Party in general.

YES. I would like to have Western Land, Faire Square, and some others back. But first, I would like them to focus on the past minigames before boards.

Yoshidude99 said:
Mario Party 9 looks good but I don't know if it will beat the older Mario Parties. It will probably be better than Boom Street though.
I don't know, I got Fortune Street last week and it is really fun. Especially with friends.

Boidoh said:
Anyone else wanna join me in a riot if nintendo decides to move it to wii u.

They're probably not going to. Wii U is not even released yet and Mario Party 9 has been under considerable development already.

Boidoh said:
Anyone else wanna join me in a riot if nintendo decides to move it to wii u.
Well, it would be a lot better on Wii U, although you would have to wait longer for it to be released.

Theres no Luigi on that at all :luigi:. I can list out every character on that: Yellow Toad, Red Toad, Bowser Jr., Kamek, Bowser, Koopa Troopa, Shy Guy, Cheep Cheep, Wario, Peach, Mario, Yoshi, Birdoh, Daisy (on the dolphin), Dolphin?, Waluigi (in the koopa clown car). Thats everything on the box art. I zoomed in.

I saw that boxart yesterday on GameFAQs. I really love this boxart. After Mario Sports Mix, Super Mario 3D Land, and Mario Kart 7's white/gray backgrounds, we finally get a full scene

They're going to release a bigger version of it soon, hopefully

I can list out every character on that: Yellow Toad, Red Toad, Bowser Jr., Kamek, Bowser, Koopa Troopa, Shy Guy, Cheep Cheep, Wario, Peach, Mario, Yoshi, Birdoh, Daisy (on the dolphin), Dolphin?, Waluigi (in the koopa clown car). Thats everything on the box art. I zoomed in.

Red Toad? I believe you mean Toad.

I do hope Toadette makes the cut. Seeing a generic Yellow Toad in there beside Toad (when it should have been Toadette) makes me feel a tad unsure. :(

Toadette is pretty awesome! I really want Boo, Dry Bones, Toadette, and Hammer Bro. to be playable. Although I never played as Hammer Bro in MP8 he is cool.

WinterYoshi99 said:
Toadette is pretty awesome! I really want Boo, Dry Bones, Toadette, and Hammer Bro. to be playable. Although I never played as Hammer Bro in MP8 he is cool.

Boo looks like an NPC this time, like Dry Bones

New Super Mario said:
I hope that Yellow Toad means something like characters costume changes. That'd be pretty cool

I personally dislike the idea of color changes for the playable characters. It just makes them feel...more generic if anything. Playing as the actual character in his/her appropriate color scheme makes them feel more significant and specific in my opinion.

Propeller Toad said:
New Super Mario said:
I hope that Yellow Toad means something like characters costume changes. That'd be pretty cool

I personally dislike the idea of color changes for the playable characters. It just makes them feel...more generic if anything. Playing as the actual character in his/her appropriate color scheme makes them feel more significant and specific in my opinion.
I don't like characters having different color changes. Some of them made no sense. I don't want to see a playable Green Donkey Kong ever again.

I do want to see a playable green Donkey Kong ;D

Anyway, if anything, there should be costume changes like in Mario Party 2 than recolors

Baby Luigi said:
I do want to see a playable green Donkey Kong ;D

Anyway, if anything, there should be costume changes like in Mario Party 2 than recolors
True, it's pretty cool to have their costume change based on the board

Hm... I just noticed there wasn't a blue circle that indicates Nintendo WFC. Guess there's no online. :(

Yoshi8984 said:
Hm... I just noticed there wasn't a blue circle that indicates Nintendo WFC. Guess there's no online. :(
I hope they add it. If they have Fortune Street online which takes forever to complete you'd think they could make Mario Party

Back