Mario Party 9

Yoshidude99 said:
Mabye that boxart is beta

Not very likely. The game is too deep in development (I think it's possible they're already finished) as the release date happens to be about 2 months away.

Baby Luigi said:
Yoshidude99 said:

Not very likely. The game is too deep in development (I think it's possible they're already finished) as the release date happens to be about 2 months away.
Mabye but they changed some stuff in MK7 before it's release so it might be beta

Baby Luigi said:
Yoshidude99 said:

Oh my gosh there's a release date! :D I can't wait for March!

Well, birthday present is out of the question so it looks like I'm gonna have to try and see if I have the money for this And the Wii-U

General Grievous said:
Baby Luigi said:
Yoshidude99 said:

Mabye but they changed some stuff in MK7 before it's release so it might be beta

I don't think they did for Mario Kart 7. Mario Party 9 is like, nearly complete right now.

Meh, I don't care about online but it doesn't hurt to have it anyway.

I am not really a big fan of the music in Mario Party games but they are some tracks that I like .

Fawfulfury65 said:
I hope the music is good in this one. MP8 had annoying music. I can't say I really like any of it.

That music made me depressed for some reason

i do hope you can unlock bowser jr in this , that would be a nice twist

Which is less than three months from now

TankDempsey said:
i do hope you can unlock bowser jr in this , that would be a nice twist
I prefer Koopa Kid, but he he has the slimmest chance of returning to the Mario Party series. :'(.

Bowser Jr. is pretty much not going to be playable. I can imagine Bowser taking away 30 coins from his own son and saying, "TOO BAD!" which would be VERY awkward.

Baby Luigi said:
Bowser Jr. is pretty much not going to be playable. I can imagine Bowser taking away 30 coins from his own son and saying, "TOO BAD!" which would be VERY awkward.
Well, it kinda worked the same with Koopa Kid anyway. Besides, it's not like he has any feelings towards his children anyway. He's just a jerk.

Actually, he did demonstrate feelings towards Bowser Jr. Super Mario Sunshine did that.

Back