Mario Party 9

Fawfulfury65 said:
Hopefully there is a new MP in development right now. I believe DKCR was in development for 2 years before it was announced at E3, so maybe it will be the same for MP9. I hope that's true because that means that they are putting some time into the game and not rushing it.

Unlike Mario Party 8, which felt rushed. No Bowser minigames are a big failure.

Not to mention, unoriginal methods to obtain a star. Lucky spaces and Donkey Kong giving broke CPUs a star? Oh, come on!

If they make a Mario Party 9, they should at least put some more effort into it.

they should have mario party:galaxy
what has rosalina and lubba, you can be them ad other character to collect all the grand stars on stages like bowsers planet, comet observetory,mario spaceship,good egg galaxy ect.

Noodle said:
what has rosalina and lubba, you can be them ad other character to collect all the grand stars on stages like bowsers planet, comet observetory,mario spaceship,good egg galaxy ect.

There was a debate weeks ago, regarding Rosalina and the Mario Party games. She's a character that'll work much better as a board host than a playable character.

MnSG said:
Noodle said:

There was a debate weeks ago, regarding Rosalina and the Mario Party games. She's a character that'll work much better as a board host than a playable character.
Per

New Super Mario said:
maybe but she'd be just as good as a playable character
I disagree. I can't really picture her rolling a dice block or being in mini-games. Also, she seems like a leader and a good host. She was a host to Mario on the Comet Observatory.

Villain11 said:
New Super Mario said:
I disagree. I can't really picture her rolling a dice block or being in mini-games. Also, she seems like a leader and a good host. She was a host to Mario on the Comet Observatory.

Yup, and when she loses in minigames like Countdown Pound and Lava Lobbers, it would look strange.

New Super Mario said:

Not in Mario Party. It would just be wrong, especially when talking about Bowser mini-games.

In other words, while Rosalina can be given a playable status for nearly any kind of Mario spin-off title, Mario Party is NOT one of those spin-off titles. Likewise, she should stay away from the Mario Strikers series as well.

MnSG said:
New Super Mario said:

Not in Mario Party. It would just be wrong, especially when talking about Bowser mini-games.

In other words, while Rosalina can be given a playable status for nearly any kind of Mario spin-off title, Mario Party is NOT one of those spin-off titles. Likewise, she should stay away from the Mario Strikers series as well.
I can't imagine her in the Mario Striker series at all.

I can't imagine her in any spin-off really, except for the Kart series, and even that seems like a stretch.

I think she'd be great as a board gimmick, though.

Super WaluigiWare said:
I can't imagine her in any spin-off really, except for the Kart series, and even that seems like a stretch.

I think she'd be great as a board gimmick, though.
I can imaginer her in baseball, racing... I can't think of anything else.

I can imagine her in Tennis, though. Definitely not Party or Strikers

Super WaluigiWare said:
Hmm, baseball maybe.

The thing is, I can't imagine her in a sports outfit either.

That didn't stop the White Mage from appearing in Mario Hoops though. Rosalina might wear a shorter dress for the sports titles, while keeping her high heels; highly reminiscent to the White Mage's sports outfit, but without the hood.

MnSG said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
Hmm, baseball maybe.

That didn't stop the White Mage from appearing in Mario Hoops though. Rosalina might wear a shorter dress for the sports titles, while keeping her high heels; highly reminiscent to the White Mage's sports outfit, but without the hood.
Yes but minus the high heels

New Super Mario said:
MnSG said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
Hmm, baseball maybe.

Yes but minus the high heels
Yeah, I don't think it's easy to play sports with high heels.

Well, a Galaxy themed board would be much more interesting than a normal space themed board. I just hope we don't have any wackos like Ballyhoo as the host again.

She could replace the Genie as leading you to the Star.

And maybe you could pay a Hungry Luma to move it to a different spot.

Back