Mario Party 9

Super WaluigiWare said:
She could replace the Genie as leading you to the Star.

And maybe you could pay a Hungry Luma to move it to a different spot.
Good idea, except the genie should be Lubba.

I don't know, I'd rather Lubba be a board host or something.

I think the Genies should always be the ones who take you to the star. I also think Boo should be the one who steals coins/stars like in the old MPs, instead of those Chain Chomps.

Well, they managed to make him playable in MP6 and make him steal stuff on the boards in that game, so I'm sure they could do it in another MP. Besides, Boo is a species.

Fawful should finally be in a spin-off game for once (like Mario Party 9). And, yes. I got that from Fawfulfury65.

Fawful definitely should at least make a minor appearance in a spin-off. He's too awesome to only appear in three games.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Fawful definitely should at least make a minor appearance in a spin-off. He's too awesome to only appear in three games.
I know, right? He's the second best villain in video games imo (only second to Porky Minch from Mother).

Fawfulfury65 said:
Well, they managed to make him playable in MP6 and make him steal stuff on the boards in that game, so I'm sure they could do it in another MP. Besides, Boo is a species.
They could also make the non-playable ones Pink Boos like in 8.

Pink Boo is not a minion of King Boo. She first appears in Mario Party 6, in the night time in some areas.

Dark Samus said:
New Super Mario said:
there should be a 3-D game on the wii staring fawful as the villain
There should be a mainstream game with Waluigi first.

Plus starring Daisy as well.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Dark Samus said:
New Super Mario said:
there should be a 3-D game on the wii staring fawful as the villain
There should be a mainstream game with Waluigi first.

Plus starring Daisy as well.
Per.

Me too, but Daisy has been around longer than Waluigi, and she debuted in a mainstream game. She needs her own game at least for now!

Waluigi is pretty comical and I wouldn't be surprised if Ninty made a hilarious Waluigi platformer. He just has so much potential. Same with Daisy, but she is less humorous. I guess people like Waluigi's comic relief personality.

Villain11 said:
New Super Mario said:
i don't like daisy just because of her annoying voice
That's a weak excuse not to like someone.

An old and overused excuse, too (concerning Daisy anyway). -_-'

I heard somewhere that MP8/MPDS were the last ones of the series. Is that true? Although I don't think MP8 was that great, I thought MPDS was decent (a lot better than MPA that's for sure), and I would like to see an MP9. Am I the only one who thinks there are getting to be way too many playable characters, though? I would just stick with the MP5 roster, but replace Koopa Kid with Toadette or Birdo.

Back