Mario Party 9

Kracko said:
I actually managed to make a Mii look like an insect =P I've seen some people with Boo ones as well. Just sayin' is all...

Me too. I made most of my Mii's look pretty absurd, though.

I made an awesome Fawful Mii. PM me your friend code if you want me to send it to you!

Oh, but don't you guys think we really need to get back on topic?

What the carp! It's been over 2.5 years since the release of MP8! We should be anticipating Mario Party 10 in 2010, NOT MP9!!! WHAT THE CARP IS TAKING SO TRUCKING FLONGGG?!!!

I really don't don't know why you all care so much. These games are boring.

Rudy The Clown said:
What the carp! It's been over 2.5 years since the release of MP8! We should be anticipating Mario Party 10 in 2010, NOT MP9!!! WHAT THE CARP IS TAKING SO TRUCKING FLONGGG?!!!
well wasnt mp ds realeased in 2009?
plus maybe nintendo are plannig it but they are still trying to come up with ideas

i would like to see rosalina and toadette in mp

>>Noodle
No, it was 2007.
[quote author=Wikipedia]
Release date(s)
JP November 8, 2007[1]
NA November 19, 2007[2]
EU November 23, 2007[3]
AUS December 6, 2007[4]
KOR May 22, 2008
[/quote]

Rudy The Clown said:
MP10? It would be released in 2011 or 2012 and it's MP9. And what the carp? ???

drseaweed said:
I really don't don't know why you all care so much. These games are boring.
TROLL ALERT!

if they kill mario party and replace it with wii party
they might kill mario games altogether and make wii kart, wii bros, wii sports mix, wii football, wii pwer tennis NOOOOOOOOOOO :O

Noodle said:
they might kill mario games altogether and make wii kart, wii bros, wii sports mix, wii football, wii pwer tennis NOOOOOOOOOOO :O
I don't think Nintendo would do that to their mascot.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Noodle said:

They're gonna replace Mario with Wario before they replace Mario with Miis.

Still, WII PARTY SUCKS!! WHERE'S MAH MARIO PARTY 9!!??

2010 is PERFECT for releasing Mario Party 10. The year matches the number. Yet, people at Hudson had their minds screwed up.

Super WaluigiWare said:
You guys seriously think that Hudson will skip MP9 just to do that MP10 in 2010 thing?

No way. That's just stupid. What they could have done was make a Mario Party 9 last year and a Mario Party 10 this year.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Noodle said:

2010 is PERFECT for releasing Mario Party 10. The year matches the number. Yet, people at Hudson had their minds screwed up.

wii party will be crap, i mean no fun mario themed mini games or bowser spaces or mario themed boards, it will lack the mario party magic

Noodle said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Noodle said:

wii party will be crap, i mean no fun mario themed mini games or bowser spaces or mario themed boards, it will lack the mario party magic
Only the first four Mario Parties had magic if you ask me.

well wii party will lack:
bowser spaces
mario themed games
mario themed boards
any other mario themed things

i mean whats the point, no bowser spaces makes it too... nice

>>Noodle
Because the "Wii" games have to be grandparents and child friendly?
Mario Party is for people, which know to play games.
I also don't get it why Mario Party has been stopped, and Wii Party's coming.
I understand Mario Party was getting more and more boring, but they could at least develop one for 2-4 years, instead of actually quitting it.
If they take some time developing it, it would be only better, like we saw with Mario platformers and Zelda adventures.

i know 8 year olds who play marioparty, anyway, im going to just see the crappy reveiws for wii party and laugh it will say somthing like "while we anticipate mp9 nintendo keep us busy with wii party, it is boring,cheesey and unoriginal, bring back mario party"

Hopefully there is a new MP in development right now. I believe DKCR was in development for 2 years before it was announced at E3, so maybe it will be the same for MP9. I hope that's true because that means that they are putting some time into the game and not rushing it.

Back