Waluigi's own game

Crackin355 said:
I am aware of that. This topic is called Waluigi's own game, please be aware of that. If someone were to make a topic that said Waluigi should be in a Wario game, I still wouldn't think he deserves to be in anything other than spin-offs, which is what he was created for.
>implying a character that first appeared in a spin-off should only be in spin-offs

reggie.jpg

Remember when Luigi was just created to be Player 2 in Super Mario Bros and was nothing more than a recolored Mario? Look where he is now: he's getting a sequel to his own series in the next three or four months.

Remember Yoshi, whom was pretty much Mario's "horse" and nothing more but another power-up? Oh right, he got his own series too!

Damn, remember when Wario and Bowser were just final bosses in a Mario game? Oh, right, Wario got his own slew of great games in different genres (Wario World, Warioware games, and Wario Land) and Bowser was portrayed as a protagonist (or anti-hero) in BIS.

Just because someone is created as a spin-off character, sidekick, or villain doesn't always mean that they have to be like that forever.

Dusknoir said:
Crackin355 said:
I am aware of that. This topic is called Waluigi's own game, please be aware of that. If someone were to make a topic that said Waluigi should be in a Wario game, I still wouldn't think he deserves to be in anything other than spin-offs, which is what he was created for.
>implying a character that first appeared in a spin-off should only be in spin-offs

reggie.jpg

Remember when Luigi was just created to be Player 2 in Super Mario Bros and was nothing more than a recolored Mario? Look where he is now: he's getting a sequel to his own series in the next three or four months.

Remember Yoshi, whom was pretty much Mario's "horse" and nothing more but another power-up? Oh right, he got his own series too!

Damn, remember when Wario and Bowser were just final bosses in a Mario game? Oh, right, Wario got his own slew of great games in different genres (Wario World, Warioware games, and Wario Land) and Bowser was portrayed as a protagonist (or anti-hero) in BIS.

Just because someone is created as a spin-off character, sidekick, or villain doesn't always mean that they have to be like that forever.

Yeah, but I don't see what Waluigi has going for him. Wario already is greedy, Luigi is already scared, what does Waluigi have that could make him have a get game?

That's why I don't think he should have his own game.

supermariofan said:
But Waluigi's game isn't like any other Mario game ohhh no, his game is very dramatic and romantic and serious and has the voice of Leonardo Dicaprio

This is a bad idea for a game.

Now bowser, on the other hand...

I'd love to see him be a major character in a Wario game or something.

I'd also like to see him get his own game, but that's pretty unlikely.

The Little Traitor Dudes For Children's Defense said:
Radagast the Brown said:

Bowsersinsidestorycover.jpg

Doesn't really count, he's also playable in Mario Tennis along with Waluigi.

I'm talking a proper game where he's the main character and the only main character. I think someone suggested once that the game be an epic gorefest, rated 15 or mature or something, Nintendo's only serious series of games that aren't meant for kids.

Though I think we have a better chance of seeing SMF and/or ColonelKR's movies lifting off, which in itself has a better chance of winning the lottery five times in a row.

Crackin355 said:
Yeah, but I don't see what Waluigi has going for him. Wario already is greedy, Luigi is already scared, what does Waluigi have that could make him have a get game?

Mario has even LESS personality than Waluigi, and boy, Mario starred in NO games, right?

Here's my idea for a Waluigi game:

Waluigi is at his house when the mail arrives. Waluigi gets the mail and finds a letter from Nintendo.
"Oh yeah!" says Waluigi. "I hope they accepted my game idea!"
He opens the envelope and reads the letter.

"Dear Waluigi,
We regret to inform you that we will not be using your game idea, Waluigi Iz the Awesomest Person Ever in the Whole Wide World and Luigi Iz A Dumb Person!!
Sincerely,
Satoru Iwata
President of Nintendo"

"WAAAA! Why don't they ever accept my game ideas? I'll show them! It's time to do what Waluigi does best! Cheat!"

And so Waluigi set off, determined to get his own game.

Basically, you play as Waluigi sneaking his way through many Nintendo games but unintentionally messes them all up.

Magikrazy said:
Here's my idea for a Waluigi game:

Waluigi is at his house when the mail arrives. Waluigi gets the mail and finds a letter from Nintendo.
"Oh yeah!" says Waluigi. "I hope they accepted my game idea!"
He opens the envelope and reads the letter.

"Dear Waluigi,
We regret to inform you that we will not be using your game idea, Waluigi Iz the Awesomest Person Ever in the Whole Wide World and Luigi Iz A Dumb Person!!
Sincerely,
Satoru Iwata
President of Nintendo"

"WAAAA! Why don't they ever accept my game ideas? I'll show them! It's time to do what Waluigi does best! Cheat!"

And so Waluigi set off, determined to get his own game.

Basically, you play as Waluigi sneaking his way through many Nintendo games but unintentionally messes them all up.

i had a similar idea that i posted as well.

Baby Luigi said:
Crackin355 said:

Mario has even LESS personality than Waluigi, and boy, Mario starred in NO games, right?

But he has his own range of games already made that people know. If they made a game for Waluigi right now, I don't see how it'd sell we'll or be good.

The Little Traitor Dudes For Children's Defense said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Bowsersinsidestorycover.jpg
It's just an RPG with Bowser in the title, still M&L series not Bowser's own game. Though we do need other playable main characters in RPG titles.

Crackin355 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Crackin355 said:
But he has his own range of games already made that people know. If they made a game for Waluigi right now, I don't see how it'd sell we'll or be good.
Personality doesn't mean everything, it still depends on the game itself and how it works with the characters.

NSMB has nothing with the player/hero's personality, so Mario never shows to be the only competent player, like his timid brother together. Subseries stick to personalities more because they have to show the privilege for subcharacters, or Mario bros could be the new players in DK Country U.

Crackin355 said:

This is where creativity comes in

Joke idea right here: Nolan's Batman-esque game for Waluigi, complete with epic battles against freaky renditions of villains such as Bowser and Wart, and awesome groundbreaking machinery.

Radagast the Brown said:
Joke idea right here: Nolan's Batman-esque game for Waluigi, complete with epic battles against freaky renditions of villains such as Bowser and Wart, and awesome groundbreaking machinery.

That idea is much better than the New Super Mario Bros. crud we have been getting.

I imagined a Waluigi spin-off as some sort of third-person shooter/puzzle hybrid that involves lots of Bomb-Ombs. I thought it could be called Waluigi's Wild Rush or somethin' like that.

I really don't think that Waluigi will star in his own game. I think it is either Bowser, Toad, Koopa Troopa, Daisy, Baby Mario or Rosalina should star in their own game.

Waluigi having his own game would be terrible, but, and I've said this before many times, a game with Wario and Waluigi, a Wario Bros. game if you want to call it that, would be so amazing and different. But that's probably not going to happen anytime soon.

Oh no I was hoping this thread was long dead..

Waluigi's Taco Stand

http://mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=6642.msg138164#msg138164

Can't believe I remembered that.

So that's where that idea came from?

I'd like to have a Waluigi game where the only mention of Waluigi is cut off. Hence, *blank*Luigi.

Back