Crocodile Dippy's Supremely Bored Pokemon HeartGold Let's Play

yes, it's a ten character limit. 'Guy Kazama' - including the space - is exactly ten characters.

And the winner is...
qzUkB.png

A fitting nickname for a rock-head like you.

anlqX.png

Agh! That hurt! I was only joking, you... forget it, let's ju--wait I've got an incoming call. Hello?

O2D2T.png

God, why...

Bleagh, let's just continue, this cave is making me gag.

Several hours of fights that only took me about half an hour later...

QACaA.png

And now you?! We're on a roll here! I wonder what you'll turn into...

0Y3IK.png

From a sentry to a... uhh actually nevermind. RktRaccoon is now all grown up! You'll be with us for a wh--hang on I have another call.

faptO.png

Reminded of Good Ruby in Nuzlocke Comics...

How am I even getting reception in this cave?! Gah!

bEahm.png

I'm finally out of that stinky cave! ...And it's now extremely late and raining. Screw my life, argh!

Let's just get to Azalea so I can rest up...

QeksG.png

Huh? What's all this, then?

0YFXF.png

PjeqK.png

Oh my, this sounds, uhh... really personal. Just ignore this lover's tiff and move on...

The following morning.

UNcYt.png

Ahh, that was the best night sleep I've had in a while! Trekking through an ugly cave probably helped knock me out.

While I'm here, I may as well check out what's around before moving on. Besides, I'd rather not jump into a dank forest immediately after leaving a dank cave. I think I saw some apricorns back on Route 33, so let's go take a look...

SOaBi.png

Oh, it's... what the heck is that? Well whatever, a new potential friend, so let's go Leon!

Cv8vu.png

Well that's over and done with. Now, about that nickname...

Crocodile Dandy

GEDDIT BECAUSE DIPPY CAUGHT IT AND IT HAS A DANDELION ON ITS HEAD

I'm so funny that it scares me. Gonna have nightmares tonight. Hilarious nightmares.

Kyouko Kirigiri said:
Crocodile Dandy

GEDDIT BECAUSE DIPPY CAUGHT IT AND IT HAS A DANDELION ON ITS HEAD

I'm so funny that it scares me. Gonna have nightmares tonight. Hilarious nightmares.

And with that, here's a short update.
2lTdD.png

Welcome to the team, CrocoDandy! Now in the box with you, you freaky turnip.

9ux57.png

jjO95.png

...You probably think I'm stupid just because I'm a young girl, don't you? But who would want to go into a stinky well, anyway? No thank you.

Jnamb.png

That seems to be a big thing here, may as well check it out. Who knows, this Kurt guy might be cute...

h7cop.png

...Uhhh no?! Why are they called that, it's just not right. But I guess Kurt is... kind of handsome, sort of?

Unfortunately, he wasn't willing to make any Pokémon... Capture Devices for me due to some group he's having trouble with.

23Epn.png

1npnQ.png

They sound like a Mormon cult. I'm sure whatever they're doing is just harmless and silly.

6u9rp.png

...Oh. So that's what that guy was doing blocking the entrance to the well?! That's horrible!

ErC7y.png

Darn straight! Count me in, those guys will pay for harming innocent Pokémon!

As I stormed out after the surprisingly agile Kurt, I suddenly felt something shaking in my bag...

uDiyk.png

It's the egg! It's finally going to hatch! I wonder what sort of creature it'll be?

c5JNP.png

...It's an egg... in an egg? Huh. Best not to think about it, I guess, and just name it!

It doesn't show on the picture, but it's a male.

Dr. Eggman

I mumbled that suggestion in chat and was then violently forced to put it in here.

Back