Crocodile Dippy's Supremely Bored Pokemon HeartGold Let's Play

yxpHY.png

And so I finally meet Falkner. His hair reminds me a lot of hot jerk except blue, which to me means he has a much more somber, gentler soul. He's not a stud like I imagined, but he's still cute. Just a shame I have to fight him.

zzZaQ.png

I gathered that from everyone else in this city. Let's just do this so we can go out for a drink later~

mbYUF.png

bc3tF.png

yDVDA.png

Alright Leon, you know what to do!

s8sGV.png

AWY1n.png

This is going to be a BREEZE. Ehehehe.

HFJRX.png

Uhh this one looks like trouble. We'll have to be strategic about this, Leon!

4j7Zw.png

nx3m5.png

...Well, let's see what he does...

4zNHE.png

That didn't do much damage! This should be a cakewalk.

k91sH.png

By pure luck, ordering Leon to gradually eat Pidgeotto caused it to flinch, sparing me what could very well have been a very dangerous move!

lEShh.png

4v2gR.png

Nope.

hkeTf.png

So wait, you didn't even catch your Pokémon yourself? You had to leech off your parents to become successful? You may be hot, but you're a real papa's boy...

yMBek.png

Why thank you! Now hopefully this gets me past that annoying old man. So, about that lunch?

7YwxK.png

geH3Q.png

...oh well, I guess this gift will suffice. I was hoping to spend some time with you, but I suppose it's better if I get a move on to Goldenrod.

h7ZYf.png

I think not.

So I left the gym ready to continue my travels to my one and only in Goldenrod, but just as I left the gym I received a call from Elm...

wSa8x.png

UjCfz.png

I'm not your human lab rat, you four-eyed git! Unfortunately, he hung up before I could protest, so I suppose I haven't a choice...

I headed off the Mart to re-acquire that stupid egg I went on a long trek to get for Elm in the first place, but I realised I had some mail from mum.
OtQhU.png

FXbgk.png

Wow, thanks mum! This'll actually come in handy in my quest.

0gyDW.png

QO0Di.png

Why didn't I just hold on to it this whole time instead of allowing Elm to waste both yours and my valuable time with this run-around?! Maybe it would've hatched by now!

MPqFJ.png

Sigh, I guess I have no choice but to drag this thing around with me...

CYZW6.png

Who are you?!

NtgUG.png

dp9c1.png

NO! It's just a Pokémon egg, what could possibly be so special about this thing? Where did you even come from, and why were you waiting outside the Mart just for me, and how did you even know I had this egg in my backpack?

God, I absolutely cannot wait to get out of this awful city!

F45JB.png

I don't even have any grass-type Pokémon, so thank you so much for nothing. So done with this place.

I continue on my way, until suddenly...
9xAuh.png

Oh my, you too?! I thought it was only the bugs! Oh, I can only imagine what you might evolve into... uhh actually you might turn out really ugly if you do change. Oh, I just don't know... should I let MCD magically morph?

i say yes

my fear of mcd dying overwhelms my laziness

let him evolve

Evolve

Alright now that 2257 and Edofenrir finished this sprite off, we get to see...
zujZ8.png

Looking sharp there, MCD. And more handsome than I thought you would look! Onwards, to Azalea!

YUjmF.png

Finally, a girl friend that wants my number.

Many Pokémon fights later.

TSAWe.png

Welp, this is the way to Azalea... just wish I could take the short way to Goldenrod instead of going through this dank, ugly tunnel. But for Oak's love, I will tolerate even the harshest of conditions!

g3bwJ.png

Ugh, it smells awful in here. Who knows what sort of horrid, cave-dwelling monsters lurk in this must unholy of places?

EZE5n.png

Or rocks, rocks are good too.

You can do this, MCD!

Decided not to show the capture process, but I will say that Geodude's have shit special defense.

xqCgQ.png

Hoorah, Geodude is on the team! And male too, so the name isn't too awkward! But all friends need nicknames.

Sorry for the short update, but I need the nickname!

Generic Rock

If that doesn't fit.

Rock

Back