Crocodile Dippy's Supremely Bored Pokemon HeartGold Let's Play

Shorts

I like shorts, they're comfy and easy to wear.

Ralph

Leon

Ralph
Leon

Sorry this took a while, but I've had things to do lately. Plus, this short update is the result of hours upon hours of pointless grinding.

4ZbdS.png

It wasn't until a few minutes after naming Leon that I realised she was actually a she-rat, so uhh that's a bit of an awkward name for her! Probably won't create a complex or anything.

Forwards!

tnLkG.png

Wait, why's a dress-up employee challenging me to a Pokémon fight? This is one hell of a ghost ride!

8mtMH.png

Well I know this much that plants are weak to fire. This should be easy.

YjjYa.png

Son of a...

QbxmB.png

Oh, now you learn a fire attack! Dumb pommy.

I guess all these "trainers" in here are meant to be the scary part, since I have not seen a single ghost yet. I was just doing my part as a good participant, until suddenly...

5QIml.png

Again?! You work fast, Quizno!

hV0zj.png

He's beautiful! I can't believe I called you such an ugly bug, Quizno.

lvF8O.png

I'd be confused too if I magically evolved into something that doesn't look remotely like my previous form.

qxkb4.png

So with my new beauty of a partner, I breezed through the rest of the ride, all geared up for my well-earned prize. That was when I noticed...

m2dPM.png

It's hot jerk! I mean, NicCage! Seeing his otherworldly looks is more of a scare than anything else on this boring ride.

abPmg.png

What a baby.

So anyway he just left without saying a word to me, which was kind of a let down... that glare he gives me sends pleasant chills down my spine, I tell you... Uhh right, the prize!

lodfF.png

tzev2.png

W-what?! Another battle?! What is with the people outside New Bark?! Does everything have to be solved through Pokémon battles? Whatever happened to convenience?

Alright fine, let's do this... he's the Elder, so he must be tough. I better prepare myself for a tough match.

VHtRJ.png

What a joke.

FCf24.png

Less flattery, more prize-giving!

QBA0k.png

PrunJ.png

Can't I just bring a torch instead of relying on my Pokémon for everything?

Well whatever, I'm done with this place. What a snoozefest, I didn't even see a single ghost! 2/10 would not visit again.

UgT8o.png

Snap, it got dark all of a sudden! I'll check out the gym tomorrow when I'm not completely bored of this adventure.

Which means I got bored and just started playing Team Fortress 2 with the Bros for a while. Anyway, the following day...

EatIC.png

Ooh, he sounds handsome. I think I'll like this gym, all these vet types are complete sweeties.

SVQ6B.png

H-hey, I'm not here to train! I'm just here to look at Falkner as a loving tourist, leave me alone! Do they just challenge anyone with Pokémon?!

Two boring battles later.

t2ZCj.png

God... I had no idea I was just expected to fight the leader of the Gyms right off the bat? This is a terrible system, I just want to sight-see! Fine then, I'll just go to Goldenrod and see Oak, it should be another day from here due west.

68sY4.png

...Chop it down with a saw? Doesn't Violet City have any timber cutters, or is that too practical for you crazy people?

NrSTm.png

Well this seems like a big bloody problem! If only these stupid people had actual workers to take care of this mess! I guess that's the short way to Goldenrod out of the picture, so I'd best take the long way through Azalea Town down south... goodie...

ZciX7.png

No! Do you have something for cutting down TREES blocking my way, perchance?

q4e52.png

9ooJW.png

I hate Violet City!

4ENoN.png

Leave me alone, I'm pissed off as it is and I have to see my knight in a shining lab coat!

Q7mQ2.png

What?! Get lost, I'm not risking my Pokémon's necks at any gym!

Q7mQ2.png

Don't make me hurt you, old man.

Q7mQ2.png

Fine! I'll go beat the gym if it'll stop you from harassing me!

Much annoying grinding later.

ugzUb.png

Welp, here it goes. My first Pokémon Gym battle. Here's hoping me and my friends come out of this OK!

I read up on the rules set out by the Crocodile God, and it seems I can only use as many Pokémon as the Gym Leader uses.

41Qb5.png
mBpRN.png

nPDo2.png
oGE0c.png

Well then... I know that Falkner uses two, so which two of my four friends should I use?

I know nothing about types or anything, so use MCD and Quizno.

Falkner uses Flying-types, which are strong against Bug-types. But if you really want me to use Quizno, then OK.

I would say that you should use Leon and MCD. Their Attack-stats are the highest among your team, they both have Quick Attack — and, mind you, Leon's Quick Attack has STAB — and they both have a move that can lower Defence. And since Leon's Special Defence isn't that great, I wouldn't use her against his Pidgeotto, because that one uses Gust, a move that is a Special move.

>Pokemanz

Quizno and Leon

Re: >Pokemanz

Bane said:
ChaoticLeo said:
Quizno and Leon
Chihiro Fujisaki said:
Falkner uses Flying-types, which are strong against Bug-types. But if you really want me to use Quizno, then OK.

Thats exactly why i wanted Quizno used. *Evil Laugh*

Back